Chapter 24 = Cheers, Everyone!

Mosh's POV

Dahan-dahan at pa-sexy akong naglakad sa harap ng table nila Darwin, then I look at him with my sweetest smile. Ginaya ko din lahat ng mga moves ni Vee habang ginagawa ko to para mas convincing. Haays! Ang hirap maging Vee! Ugh! Pero hindi naman ako nabigo dahil habang naglalakad ako paupo sa katabing table nila, nakatingin siya ng malagkit sakin kahit pa may katabi siyang ibang babae. D*amn you, Darwin?! Napaka-babaero mo!

Kahit gusto-gusto ko na siyang saktan ngayon, pinilit ko pa ding kumalma para hindi masira ang plano namin ni Yoj. I took a deep breath and maintain my poker face as long as I can.

Then suddenly I heard a strumming of guitar...

[Just the Way You Are (Acoustic Ver.) by Bruno Mars]

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday.

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see

But every time she ask me do I look okay?

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

While Yoj's singing at the stage, I can't help myself but to stare. He really belongs to the stage. He's really good and any woman will surely fall in love with him. Kung mas nauna kaya kitang nakilala, Yoj? Minahal kaya kita? But you're too good to be true, I'm not worth your love, Yoj.

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

Kung wala lang si Darwin ngayon, siguro this night will be a very good night for us ni Yoj. He, singing for me while I, listening to his sweet voice that sings only for me. Pero hindi eh... Because tonight he's singing for me, for me to get my revenge.

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy