chap-1

A bubbly kid who have just completed his graduation he was very excited to do his dream job .
He was bouncing on his feet every parent were present to celebrate there child's special but not his .

He lost his mother at young age and his father all he care was about money.

He got job in well reputed company his dream job .

He was very excited to go home and tell his father he knows his father doesn't care but he still wants to tell.

He did lot of hardwork for this .

Hid dad never paid any fees all were scholarship and money he collected from part-time many sleepless nights made him achieve this position which he is know .

Sad he doesn't know that everything his work hard will be scratched in within hours his dream ,his hard work and his some what peaceful life everything will be started from him.

He went to house as he was about to reach all he could see was big black suv cars and 6 build bodyguards .

All the flowers pots were broken.

They were all looking at him

He saw his dad was kneeling infront of someone who holding gun.

"Dad "he called.

The man holding gun looked towards taehyung with smirk.

"You finally here boy "he said .

"You can take him mr.lee "kim daehyun taehyung dad's said.

His men where about go near taehyung .
"What is this dad "taehyung asked backing away.

"You're dad sold you to us boy he has pay us debt in given time but he didn't insted he baited you ".the man started to drag taehyung.

Tears were flowing from his eyes
"Why are doing this dad "he asked with broke voice .

"You're being helpful for your dad son"he said and closed the door.

"Please leave me "taehyung begged them know one listened to him .

They forcefully made in sit on car and took him towards the park's mansion.

"W-what work will they assign to me "taehyung asked .
The bulky bodyguard chuckled when he heard that .

"You will be servent boy you should do whatever work they assign to you no matter what without any complaints ".he said
Taehyung just looked at the watch just few hours ago he was excited to work in his dream job .

Now his whole world turned upside down he can't see any destination.

Everything bright was turning into black.

He has no idea what's coming .