chap-21

Kai laughed looking at vedio recording infornt of him his long time enemy and random male .

He chuckled darkly looking at vedio of jungkook forcevily kissing some one.

"You finally found you're love in poor man jungkook  it will fun when you're brother will come to know. just wait till you're birthday jungkook I will give you biggest gift ".kai said with smirk on his face .

"Sir will you send vedio Mr.park "kai secretary  asked.

Kai chuckled and shook his head .

"Won't it  be  too easy .park will kill that poor guy  that's all nothing much fun I want jungkook  to suffer little more not in single attack ".kai said laughing darkly.

Other side .

Jungkook  and taehyung  where in his pent house .

Taehyung  upper half was naked they were sitting on sofa younger was softy applying creams on his back where he left his nails marks .

He can here hiss from the older .

"Sorry baby I just love you so much suddenly  you ingorned I got so much angry "jungkook  said and left small kisses on olders back..

Taehyung  lips formed small smile and he shook his head . This may will be routine younger hurting him and again loving him .

Jungkook  came and sat informt of him.he can see older neck was covered with dark hickes .

He moved closer to older and nuzzled his face in older neck .and left small kisses on those dark marks.

Jungkook  looked up he saw how older was looking at him without  even blinking .

"What happened baby huh "younger asked moving closer to him .

"I want some time  to reciprocate my feelings "older said .many things were stopping him to accept younger out which first thing he feels he still didn't know younger completely.

Jungkook  gave big bunny smile to him .

"You can take love how much time you want but you shouldn't I ignore me got it "jungkook  asked .

"I won't sir "taehyung  said .

"Good boy ".jungkook  about to continued but he was disturbed by door sound  .
Jungkook  groaned and went towards door.

"What "jungkook  asked looking at delivery boy .

"Actually  sir iam hear to give you're order "the poor guy said .

"Didn't I said it should be at 1 but you're at 12 ".

"Am soory sir restaurant  is near so it didn't take that time ".

"That's not point whatever leave ".jungkook  said rolling his eyes.

'This poor things never  understands anything correctly 'jungkook  mumbled  under his breath .

Unfortunately  taehyung heard his smile faded .he looked at younger.
This is what he afraid of younger .

If anything goes wrong in future  he can't bear those insults from younger .

What ever he does he still a poor boy and younger was prince.

----

It was evening  both taekook went home .
Jungkook  went to his room .

Taehyung  had many works left as he was away almost half day .

Baekhyun  saw both jungkook  and taehyung  leaving the car .he frowed looking at jungkook  position  as he was sitting in front seat instead of back .

He thought of asking taehyung .

He was coming down the stairs he looked at kook who was coming up.

"Where you went all these hours kook "baekhyun  asked .

"Oh its nothing hyung I went to meet some of my  friends "jungkook  said and went away .

Baekhyun  looked at jungkook who is going to his room.he sighed and shook his head .

Taehyung  was washing  dishes in the kitchen . Baekhyun  came into kitchen .

"Where were you all this hours tae"baek asked floding  his hands .

Taehyung stopped working.and looked at baekhyun.

"A sir just took me mall for shopping  hyung "taehyung Said avoiding olders eyes.

Baekhyun  sighed internally  causes none of them were holding any bag and jungkook  doesn't  taking 6 hours for just shopping . In conclusion both where lying.

"Ok "baekhyun said .

Taehyung  turned around continued.

Baekhyun eyes fallen on youngers neck .he gasped looking at light marks on youngers .He cam clearly  see it was fresh like it  was given him today.

Just yesterday  younger said he doesn't  have any interest then how it came .

He went out of the kitchen.

He immediately went to his room he drank whole glass of water .he just hope kook is not behind  everything.

Some how his mind made a statement of whether jungkook  was forcing tae .
He was even guilty to think this was he hopes his assumptions are wrong.

____.