chap-14

Taehyungs got up it was still 6am jungkook was peacefully sleeping while hugging him .

Sunlight was falling on him he was wearing white shirt .it's was looking like angel had just fallen down .

it's was looking like angel had just fallen down

Pc-google

Taehyung slowly moved his fingers and brushed younger hair softly .younger was moving slowly .Taehyung finally realized what he did he touched the younger .which other prohibited him to do .

He slowly stood and went as soon he can he doesn't want younger to wake up .he went outside what he didn't except was Mr.lee was already on steps and saw him moving out the room.

He came near him .and grabbed the collar.

"What you pecie shit is doing in young master bed room when he is not even awake ".Mr.lee asked .

"It's nothing sir told me clean his room before he wake up "taehyung said trying best to cover he doesn't want to Mr.lee to think anything negative about the sleep.

"Good now go clean the remaining today sir is coming " Mr.lee said .

He went down and did some cleaning.
Chanyeol and baekhyun will come today.
He went inside the kitchen the maids already did the cooking he was just shifting dishes to the dining area.

He hasn't seen when jungkook entering  the kitchen.

Taehyung turned around jungkook immediately pinned him to the counter.

"Why you left not even me informing huh "younger asked grabbing his collar .

He was so much pissed when he haven't seen older beside him when he got up he was waiting for older to sleep more time so that the can hug him sometime.

"I sorry sir chanyeol sir will come today I can't stay there longer time .".taehyung said trembling lightly .

"I don't care you should tell me before going out understood "jungkook asked .

Taehyungs noded "yes sir ".

"Good "jungkook said he clutched other hair and moved him closer .

"What are you doing sir "taehyung moving back little. If some one sees them like this they will definitely kill him.

"Dont fucking move "jungkook growled a little.

"You belong me, you are mine .only mine ".jungkook sameshed his lips on other not even caring that his hyungs will come in few minutes.

He heard the bell he deeped the kiss when taehyung tried break it by listening the bell sound .

Taehyung was dying fear right now they were coming inside the house he can hear footsteps but younger  was kissed  him more aggressively .

He finally broke the kiss .

And moved back.

"Dont disobey ever "younger said and went out .

Jungkook wiped his lips And went out of kitchen.

"How are hyung "he went near chanyeol .

"Am OK kook  how are you ".

"Am good hyung".

Jungkook smiled and greeted baekhyun.

"Come we will take while having breakfast "younger  said .Now matter how rebel younger  is he fears little infornt of his hyung .

They sat on dining having there breakfast.

"I heard that you rejected Kims offer "chanyeol asked kook  while eating pancake.

"Yes hyung he what to use us just for his popularity if someone goes wrong then all will blame us ".jungkook said .

"You did right thing  kook till his they were working under us now they what collaboration  after sperating will us pathetic  "chanyeol  said.

Jungkook  noded his head agreeing to older.

Younger smirked slightly  looking taehyung  who was  doing some work in kitchen  .he was avoid youngers gaze as much as he can  .

He completed his work and fastly  run away from there  .

Jungkook  bite his lower lip to stop chuckling he held his head low  so that his hyung can't  see .

Baekhyun  was quietly having his breakfast  his was not person who does care about money and pride for him humanity is his first priority  but unfortunately  it will never found in this household

_______________________/_//__/________________

😬😬
Please comment  for more updates .🥲🥲🥲🥲

Pc -Google

Pc -Google