chap-3

Mr.lee dragged taehyung for there .other didn't protest .
They went maids room area .
"This is your room kid and you have my contact in your phone I will call you about the work "mr.lee said .

Taehyung gave a nod .
"Answer kid "mr.lee said harshly holding his jaw.

"Y-Yes s-sir "taehyung said.mr.lee smirked and walked away.

Mr.lee is lot cruel  then what chanyeol  thinks he treats them like complete slaves .

Tae entered the room and sat on bed .if every was not like this today was he will be joining his dream job which he worked hard day and night.
He bitterly chuckled .He layed on the bed slowly tears were flowing from his eyes .

He was introvert  and complete nerd so he didn't had any friend.He can't share his pain to any one .

They were never financially stable .his job would had made him stable but fate had other plans .

Jungkook went outside the house he took his phone called his friend and his assistant jimin

"Were the hell are you kook you need to present here we have important meeting you know it's very important "jimin screamed loudly .

"Chill min  I will there 10 mins ".kook  said and seated in the car which was gifted by his hyung for his 20 th birthday.

He speed up car and went to office .

He entered office his chiseled boots sound echoed in the office no one dared to look at his eyes every he passed behind held there head low.

There were in canteen jimin and his gang was sitting around round table .No one in group is kind hearted they were equally bad .

"Haven't seen you in a while jk"lia said .

Jungkook looked at her "Yeah " he simply replied.

"It already 7 why don't we go the club "yoongi suggested .

"No Hyung Chanyeol hyung will be at home early today I don't want to create any drama ".kook  said .
"Your bother is so strict kook  "lia said .

"Yeah I know he doesn't like all of these".jungkook said.

" it's just 2 hours kook your brother is that meeting  currently  it will take time to end  just come "yoongi asked.

"Ok "jungkook  finally  said .

They went inside club everyone one was drooling over the jungkook. And he too how he had effect on them.
He smirked while moving towards the counter .

He had few shots .he felt gaze and looked the bartender  who was looking at him .

Jungkook felt irritated  how other was looking at him continously.

The slammed  the glass on counter.

"Eyes down boy try something  which suits your level .I can make your life upside down    within few seconds".jungkook said .

The immediately  looked  down .

"I am sorry sir" the bartender apologized.

"What are trying to do boy "manager of teh bar asked .

"I didn't  do anything  sir I  was just looking  at him ".bartender said with fear was visible in his boy .

"You are new here he the heir of jeon he need things work according to him so don't ever look at him ". manager  warned  to him .

Jungkook  left the place.

jeons totally   don't care about people who don't match there status .they don't even do deals with them and love was way out of there league.
Jungkook was not an exception.

"I need to go "kook said and went towards parking lot.

Actually they have many enemies so chanyeol will restrict him.

He entered parking of the mansion. he saw chanyeol cars his hyung was already in the house.

He went inside the saw chanyeol was taking with taehyung.

He went near them .

"Has mr.lee instructed you ". chanyeol asked taehyung.

Taehyung held his head low "yes sir " he answered.

"You can leave now ". chanyeol said.

When tae was about to leave beak called Him.

"Did mr.lee mentioned about food "baek asked taehyung gave a nod.

"If don't know how to cook you can eat the food prepared for us don't hesitate to eat taehyung "beak said giving Small smile.

"Thanks you sir but I know how to cook "taehyung said bowed to him an left place.

"That's kids dad is too cruel he have choosen money over his own son "chanyeol said shaking his head .

Jungkook looked  at taehyung's direction until he left .