chap-12

Jungkook slowly moved back and looked taehyung who was still closing his eyes .

He once again moved to closer to his ear and whispered .

"You now belongs to jeon's taehyung you should follow what we say ".

Taehyung looked jungkook at unreadable expression as soon he heard that from younger  .

"So be good boy and follow what I say cause you belong me "jungkook said .
And pecked on taehyung jaw and moved back finally .

Jungkook behaviour is confusing taehyung. He was rude to him few days again now the kiss and especially the last sentence 'you belong me'.but doesn't want to think anything.he knows they are to rich they can do anything maybe he was just playing around .But again those lips so good on his like they are ment to be .

Taehyung  came out of thoughts when he heard  knock.

Jungkook  moved away .

"Come in "younger said before going towards his sit.

"Sir  they are they what you meeting  ".

"You can leave I will come "younger said.

"Be here I will come don't go out "younger said and went out .

Taehyung still in his position eye wide open he just lost his first  kiss that too with some one who hates his touch too.

It was evening Jungkook made him stop near the restaurant .which was very famous.
They went inside no one was there in the restaurant .just them

"Sit "jungkook said .

Jungkook sat opposite of him . crossing one leg over other graceful as ever .

"What your favourite food ".
Jungkook asked looking at menu .

But didn't got any reply he looked up see other was so lost looking at surrounding.He was like when take 5 year old to Disney land which he asking for days .He knows taehyung never experienced anything in his life because of that shit head but he will take taehyung every where were he wanna go .
(A/n :sugar baby I see )

Taehyung liked restaurant alot he was too lost in looking at the painting and everything .

He finally snapped and looked at jungkook who was looking at him with small smile .

He looking so pretty that made his heart skip beat .

"What your favourite "this time he asked looking at him.

"Why" taehyung asked looking little confused .

"Am just hungry and I want to taste different food today ".

Taehyung thought he favourite .black he ate to few times when he was younger with mom.

"Black been noodles "taehyung said .

"And ".

"Kimchi will go with it or radish ".

(A/n : gained knowledge by looking at asmrs 😎😎)

"Ok ".

Jungkook called the waiter and order the 2 plates .

Soon waiter came and placed food on table .

Taehyung looked food infornt him he point his to himself .

"Do you think I will eat all at food " jungkook asked with blank face.

"No sir ".

"Eat it you didn't have lunch right ".

Taehyung gave small nod to him.

Jungkook started eating food .

Taehyung slowly took the chopsticks.he took first bite the soon taste spread on his taste buds he closed his eyes  it was same .

He slowly chewed still closing it mean so much he mum used to take him restaurant when he was small .
He slowly looked at jungkook who was looking .

"You liked it " jungkook asked

"Yes sir thank you "taehyung said.
Taehyung was so much happy today he was so into food that he didn't seen saw how foundly other was looking at him.

They had there dinner and now they were sitted in the car .

"Thank you so much sir "taehyung said .

" Don't you think you should owe me "jimin said .

"Yes sir you can tell me what to do "taehyung.

His hyungs were not in house he will not miss this moment .

"Sleep with me ".jungkook  said  monotonusly looking at road .

Taehyung  abruptly  pressed the break and looked at younger with eyes wide open  .

______________________________________