chap-32

If something happens  i wont leave this company  baekhyun .younger growled  throwing what ever things he can, deafening  the others. baekhyun   stood closing ears .

"Stop it kook "baekhyun mumbled meekly .

"You dont have any right to interfere in my life i will hunt you till  end of youre life if anything happens to my taehyung  "jungkook  shouted at  baekhyun.

"Thats enough  "a deep voice made jungkook hault his actions .

Chanyeol along with taehyung  where standing at doorstep .

Jungkook  turned around to face his hyung his gaze met with taehyung  who was looking at him .soon tears streamed down his fluffy pink cheeks .

He ran to him and hugged older tighter  .
"I thought  i lost you today  "jungkook  mumbled  sobbing hard on olders chest .

"Shh bun am okay nothing will happen to me "taehyung said caressing youngers back.

Chanyeol looked at couple whole hugging eacther other tight .he rolled his eyes and proceeded towards his husband who was looking at him with teary eyes  hurt was visible in them.

He hugged his shorter husband  .
"Dont hate me more baek "chanyeol whispered into his husband's eyes ears and looked at young couple .

"So are guys ready "chanyeol asked looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook  moved back and turned around his hyung .

"Ready for what "jungkook  frowned when he felt taehyung loosing his hands around him .
He looked older who looking down taehyung sighed closing his eyes .

"Mr.jeon whats me to prove my love "taehyung said looking younger .

Jungkook was confused  "what do mean by proving youre love "he asked older .

Taehyung  explained  his how this brother wants to test wheather he truly love younger or ts just for money .

Taehyung  explained less detailed version too jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled at looked at his hyung .

"You really  asked to do that " .younger asked in disbelief

"Why are you afraid  he wont prove  "chanyeol asked with smirk .

"Chan how can y-" baekhyun cut off by chanyeol  deep voice .

"Shhh no more words baek "he said.

"I agree "younger said with confidence  .

Chanyeol  smirked .

"So  today will be youre farewell  "chanyeol  said .

"As much as i know taehyung  wont be able to go back to his fathers house as he selled house to us to clear his debt  so dont even have house  i warned you i dont my brother to beg on streets "chanyeol  uttered.

Jungkook  looked at older who held his hand  "you dont need to worry about that mr.jeon i never consider it as my house .i have my own "taehyung said .

He turned towards younger "i have my own baby in Daegu my grandmother used to live there "taehyung said .

Jungkook gave small smile to taehyung  .

"We will leave today " taehyung said .

" i will pack up and come baby "taehyung said left younger.

Jungkook  looked at taehyung  blinking his eyes .

Chanyeol looked at younger  he easily  guess what other was thinking  .he smiled and shook his head and moved closer younger and hugged  him .

"You will soon know  baby brother this world wont run with mere few days attraction  you need money too you learn it in hard way  .you hardly can stay 1 month with him baby .i promise am not mad you kook you  .the day you will show up this door leaving him behind i will accept you ."

Younger looked at his hyung with  wide eyes .

He looked  at taehyung  who came out with bag in hand .

"You wont pack anything  " jungkook  just nodded his head .

" i will "jungkook  signed and went his room.

He took bag and packed everything  his almost packed his all necessary  skin care everything  he was ready will 5 bags .

Maids helped him with 5 bags and went down .

Chanyeol chuckled looking at his brother with 5 bags   .he was really  a baby .

He already felt winning looking at bags .

He hardly  compromise anything need everything from body soap to expensive watches .
He was sensitive since childhood  he need much care .

"Is that all you want kook "chanyeol asked getting up sofa .

"Yess"he said little unsure .

"Ah 1min taehyung "he said ran again to his room .

Taehyung  who looked at bags and then chanyeol  who looking at him with smirk .

"Good luck kim dealing with my not so mature brother ".Chanyeol said .

Jungkook came down with car keys in hand .

Chanyeol shook his head

"no no kook haven't understood rules yet you can use any of our asserts ".chanyeol said .

Taehyung sighed he took keys from youngers hand and left ot on table .

"We are going via train "taehyung informed to kook and took him out he held all bags out and booked cab.

He looked at baekhyun hyung who looking at with teary eyes he was unsure what other was expressing.

They seated the train younger was looking around inspecting everything  he was already wearing gloves as  he doesn't want to touch anything.

He looked at taehyung and smiled and placed his face on olders chest

That how there new phase of live started .

_______

Hi there!