chap-4

It was next morning  Mr.lee went and knocked  taehyung  door it didn't  much time for taehyung to open the door as he was unable to sleep in new place .

"This is your wake time every day boy I won't wake you up  from Tommrow  get  ready 10 mins you need to look after the garden  I will be at the fountain".Mr.lee said and went away .

Taehyung didn't  have much time  he brushed his  teeth  and went to Mr.lee.

Mr.lee sat near mountain  as usual  he was a formal attire.

"I want to cutt the grass in graden and level it   and this the equipment  "Mr.lee showed working .

" baekhyun  Sir like flowers   you need to hand with care "Mr.lee see.

"Dont worry  sir I will take care of it ".taehyung said.

"You should  "Mr.lee said and went away .

It was morning  not many woke just workers cleaning  the house.

"Shit " Taehyung  mumbled looking  around the mansion  which is at the  center surrounded by  garden  .he need to do one full round around it .

He started his work looking  around the garden they were many different  types of flowers .beautiful  aligned near the boundaries.

He hopes one day to buy a small house himself and grow flowers .

Taehyung  was done with one half he went to other side. He was exhausted  it was really big area.

jungkook soundly sleeping on his bed .
Maid came to his room placed coffee on his tabel without making any noise .
She know if they distrub young master in his sleep .He will directly fire them after giving them hour lecture.

He got up with sound of lawn mower
"Fuck "he groaned when  in his sleep .
He looked at window as it was coming from outside .

All them know about jungkook  so no one would Dare to mess up with especially  when he was sleeping.

.he stromed towards the window irritatedly only to see taehyung who was working in his garden.He can't really shout now as he was little far.Taehyung back was facing .

Older turned around  jungkook  can clearly have his entire view.

Jungkook took coffee cup slowly started too drink it looking at taehyung who
Totally sweaty from hours of work.
He jet was drenched in sweat .He was not muscular as jungkook  .But  his figure his perfect  lean and tall.

But  his figure his perfect  lean and tall

He leaned slightly  on rali placing left hand on it .

"Your too hot for this job sir "jungkook said looking at taehyung.with small Smirk playing  on his lips .

Jungkook  was in first floor so taehyung can't hear

Jungkook  thought  looking  at taehyung  if he was rich then he would  be Definitely  be a playboy  judging on how hot he was .

'Poor you missed the chanced "jungkook  said  eyes were concentrated on his every move .

He stood there until taehyung went inside .

Jungkook went into inside room to fresh up.

Taehyung was other side was already exhausted.mr.park better when compare to mr.lee.
He was giving lots work to taehyung.

He was free now he took shower and made something for himself to eat .

Jungkook went down
He was typing on his phone.
His friend rose messaged him to meet at the cafe .

He wasn't looking at steps .he missed the step .He stumbled .he was close to shout as his precious face wwas definitely gonna hit stairs pretty face .

He was about to fall but large hands held his waist so tightly to prevent him from falling.
he moved his head a little to see who it was he met with taehyung whose face was only inches way from him .

He looked  taehyung  drak orbs .
Taehyung hot breath was hitting his face .his whole face turning into  red by each passing second .He felt how older was holding his small waist tightly.Which almostmade him moan .

He backed to sense when he heard taehyung deep voice.

"Are you ok sir "taehyung asked .

Jungkook stood straigh and he pushed taehyung using his both hands .

"How dare you touch me with your filthy hands"jungkook  roared .

"S-sorry sir you were about to fall"taehyung tried to explain.

"Shut up I know your poor people intentions don't ever come near me "jungkook said and went away.

Taehyung didn't said anything he went away from there.

Jungkook sat inside his car .His heart still beating fastly and he cheeks are red he held his cheeks with small hands.

He was feeling like this for time .
He was not accepting the affect taehyung have on him .He was blushing for first time and he don't want other to see his cheeks so he shouted at him.

'he is poor boy kook  just stick to your principles 'jungkook mumbled to him self .

Will he Stick principles .

He went cafe he saw his friend rose .

Rose got up from his seat and hugged jungkook she was his bestfriend .

"How are kook  "rose asked.

"I am fine "jungkook said his mood was
Still in sore.

"But from your looks you look like you scolded you  "rose asked.

"No one " jungkook  said .

They had there breakfast and did some chit chat.

His ego was hurted  he did something he could never  even imagine that too some one like him.

He smirked  when he got  idea.

_____________////_______//____////___________/___

Google is giving  me notification on wattapad updated  .but after almost 24 hrs .