chap-22

It was next day baekhyun  was getting ready  to his office .
He took deep breath before going to hall.

He looked at jungkook  who was coming out kitchen  of the with small smirk  on his face .

Baekhyun doesn't want to jump on any conclusion he want to wait little more .

"Are you okay baby "chaenyeol  asked baek whose  a frown visible on face.

Baek looked at older and gave him small smile .
"Am ".

Today jungkook  friends where are present in at dining .

Other maids started serving dishes .
Jungkook  was sat opposite of lia and jhon .

"Good Morning  hyung "jungkook said .

"Good morning  "chaeyeol returned.

They were in end of  breakfast. When chan said something to maid  .which jungkook cant here .

He looked at maid who was going inside .

He eyes widened when he saw  taehyung  his head was down  avoiding  younger burning gaze as he knows jungkook doesn't like to come informt of his friends

But he cant keep older forever in room right he  has life too.

Chaenyeol  stood up as he saw taehyung  .
He already  finished with his breakfast .

Taehyung bowed to park.greeting him good morning.

Jungkook gritted his teeth looking at his looking lia who was already checking out him.

He was so lost in own jealous that havent seen baekhyun who was looking at his every action.

"Taehyung  ,baekhyun  has said you have did major  in business  "chaenyeol  asked looking at younger.

"Yes sir "taehyung said .

"Am going to give you chance taehyung  "chanyeol .

Taehyung  eyes widened getting chance to even attend interview for jeons was big for him

Boxy smiled fromed on his face "thank you so much sir "taehyung  said .

Baekhyun  smiled at younger he have talked his husband about this again and chanyeol finally accepted it .

"Get ready tomorrow you will attend interview okay "chan said .

Taehyung  gave him nod to.older saying yes sir . .
He looked at baekhyun and gave him small nod telling that he was thankful.
Baekhyun just gave him smile

Taehyung left from there.

Chanyeol looked at lia and john .

"Be careful hear i dont any extra activities  "chanyeol said cold voice looking at them .
He came to know that there were club late night fully drunk .

Small smirk fromed on jungkook face looking at lia face she was still afraid his hyung .

He droped the smirk when chanyeol looked at him .older didn't said anything but eyes was telling something which unfortunately younger couldn't guess .

Taehyung  went to his and started preparing for interview  .

It was strange for him whole day jungkook  have distrubed .

He was expecting much cause he showed in fronts of his .

He shrugged  off started preparing again. baekhyun infromed others to not assign any work to him.