chap-9

Jungkook went inside and started car it .His cheeks were still red he just cupped his face.
.he can still feel others scent on his hands.

He removed his hands form face and went away .

Its been two days Jungkook heart was flattering when ever he see taehyung .he didn't bother taehyung as he was in dilemma.

He was getting ready for the rose birthday party in the club.

strangly he haven't see taehyung in whole evening .

He went to club and greeted rose .
He just sat near bar .

But so unexpected thing happened taehyung entered the looking so much hot.which almost made he choke on his drink.

Rose went to taehyung and she was introducing taehyung to her friends

Jungkook haven't moved his place .
He looked at taehyung .

Taehyung looked at jungkook who was looking totally angelic .but he immediately looked away he doesn't want  to get  scolded by him.

He flet little thirsty.

he saw small glass filled with water atleast 10 where placed infront of him.

He thought it as water and drank at one go .
After drinking 1st one he didn't feeling anything. So he drink 2 ,3 glass it was his first time to drink alcohol .and his alcohol tolerance is very low .

His vision slowly started to blurr.

He got up this sounds were irritating him much .

Jungkook saw how taehyung was stumbling on his steps .
He saw some girls were trying to approach him .
jungkook immediately went to near  taehyung.
Sounds where Giving headache  to taehyung  .
Jungkook noticed that he took him to nearest room.

Jungkook saw how other was looking at his lips.

Taehyung totally drunk now all he can see was beautiful pink plumpy strawberries.

He want to eat it badly .

He moved closer to jungkook lips and licked it softly.

Jungkook closed his eyes when he felt others hot air hitting his lips .
He lost himself when taehyung licked his lips .

Taehyung got the taste of strawberry. He bite jungkook lower lips .thinking he was bitting strawberry.

He didn't get any jucies .He slowly took jungkook both lips grabbed his  waist moving hands inside the shirt .he can't wait  himself any more he want more .

He started to kiss jungkook more aggressively .jungkook moaned when other moved his hands on tummy.he was feeling somuch sensitive when he felt other touches .it was his first.

He kissed taehyung back by clutching others hair and and other hand around taehyung neck.

Taehyung continued kisss him.jungkook was out breath But he doesn't want taehyung to stop it .

Taehyung broke the kiss ans started to leave small kiss on others jaw .

Jungkook moved his head to side give more acces.

Taehyung kissed on jungkook neck thats when again he got strawberry scent .he started suck life out in on jungkook's neck .

Younger  was moaning louldy not even caring about anything.

Taehyung held his thighs and made him sit on table.

He can now fully kiss his neck .he continued doing this younger but shirt was stopping him from kissing his collar bones.

He got impatient and .he  ripped his shirt. The was so much force that the first buttons of shirt ripped off.

He continued to kiss his collar bones .
Jungkook wrapped his legs around taehyung waist he was in total bliss  .tears where formed  due to pleasure he was experiencing.

Taehyung lips were not even leaving his body for a minute.

Taehyung placed soft  kisses on jungkook right chest .jungkook  shivering when other lips touch his chest he was so close to his nipple but taehyung went limb in arms.

Jungkook held taehyung tightly so other wont fall down .he was breathing heavily.

He took deep breathe to clam himself down .

He looked down at taehyung whose lips were slightly touch  his chest .

Younger smiled looking at adorable his baby .

He finally accepted that he has fallen for him .

_____________________________________________.