chap-29

(Time to tame bratty boy)

Jungkook  was talking to some business  parnets  .he eyes were constantly  on taehyung who sitting near bar counter.
He was actually  feeling guilty for shouting  at older .

He tried to approach  older but he was but there were many obstacles  especially  when his hyung was in same room .

He was tapping his foot continously  totally being  oblivious  abiut what there businesses  partners are talking.

He excused himself  when he saw taehyung  was leaving the hall going .

He followed older they are at backside of the house .taehyung  stoped his steps placing his hands inside the pockets  was just few meters away from the car .

"Where the fu*k are going now ".jungkook  asked coming closer .

Younger gritted his teeth due to lack of response.

"You are again showing me your attit-"younger  was cut off when taehyung slamed him against  car.
Cold shiver runs downs his spine when he looked at taehyung  .

His eyes were now completely resembling  of the tiger eyes which is ready for the attack.

Taehyung  moved closer to younger face

Taehyung  moved closer to younger face .
He hot breath mixed with alcohol was hitting younger face .

"One more word bunny  i will fu*k you against the car "taehyung  said in his deep octave voice  .

Jungkook  looked at older his mouth was slightly  open .he was blown away with taehyung  behavior   it was poles apart   one hour ago .

"Now be a good boy at sit in passenger  seat "taehyung  said leaving  younger hands .

He sat on driver before losing few more buttons and adjust his seat  Younger silently  sat beside him

Taehyung  start car he was driving in full speed .

Jungkook  looked at older he want to ask where they were going to but he didn't have courage to ask .especially when taehyung  was keep on the poker face .

Soon taehyung  stopped  near resort which little far from the city

Younger  eyes went wide when taehyung  took him some him inside it was completely  decorated by lights and flowers.

Small smile formed on younger lips  when
He saw  decorations  beautifully  written  happy birthday  on it and and cake which is in love shape and many thing .

But his smile faded from his face when older started taking .

"I want to give you  surprise  bunny but ruined it "taehyung said looking at all decorations.