Sally

Leni has been feeling ill every morning. She constantly vomit and strangely becomes over sensitive to food and other stuff that produces strong odor. She continues to go to work even if she's feeling sluggish and exhausted almost all the time.

"Halika na, saan ka pa pupunta? Gutom na ako." Risa told Leni. They were about to go to lunch.

"CR lang muna ako, Ris. Mauna ka na, susunod nalang ako. Pakisabi kay Kit susunod nalang ako." Leni said as she made her way towards the bathroom of the building.

Risa frowned, "Okay." She felt her best friend has been weird these days. Nevertheless, she proceeded to Kit's office to fetch him up. They soon went to the Mags Café which was located inside the campus.

Minutes later, Leni entered the cafe. She immediately located her friends, she went to them and sat beside Kt. "Ano order mo, Len?" Kit asked.

"Um gusto ko sana ng chicken." Leni said.

Risa frowned, "Bago yan ah! Ayaw mo ng sisig?" Leni has been a sisig lover especially the ones from Mags.

Leni shook her head, "Parang ayaw ko, Ris. Nababahuan ako sa amoy eh. Nasusuka nga ako ng slight."

"Are you okay? Palagi ka nalang may sakit. Do you want me to accompany you sa doktor? We should get you checked, Len. Nag-aalala na ako sa'yo." Kit hel her shoulder.

Leni smiled at him, "Ano ka ba, wag ka ngang OA dyan. Okay lang ako, Atty."

Kit smiled, he's not used to being called Atty. "Huwag ka nga." He just passed the bar. He took it with Leni but she didn't make it.

---

Leni has been in her last econ class for the day, she felt exhausted. She just want to go home in her apartment and sleep all night. It's already 6:45pm so the bell rang, it signifies 15 minutes before the next class so she better wrap her lesson up. The second bell will rang at exactly 7:00 pm, meaning she needs to dismiss the class so that her students will not be late if they still have another class.

"Okay, so next meeting we will be expecting the presentations of groups 1 to 3—" She halted as she saw someone outside her classroom.

Her students looked where she was looking at, "Ayiiee! Sana all!" They cheered as they saw Atty. Kit waiting outside the classroom.

Leni blushed. "Do you need anything, Atty.?"

Kit smiled and shook his head, "Wala naman, Ma'am. Hintaying lang kita dito. Do your thing."

Her students cheered once again. Kit moved up to the door and told the students, "Pwede naman siguro akong maghintay dito sa labas diba? Okay lang ba sainyo yun?"

"Okay lang, Sir. Kahit umupo ka pa sa likod." One student responded causing them to laugh.

"Hindi na, okay na ako dito sa labas para hindi madistract si Ma'am." Kit winked at Leni.

She just smiled brightly at him, shaking her head.

After 15 minutes, the bell rang again indicating that the 7:00pm classes are already finished. Leni immediately dismissed her class. Kit went inside the classroom to help her fixed her things. She smiled. They walked side by side going to the faculty parking lot where his car was parked. He's going to drop her to her apartment for the nth time.

"Kain muna tayo?" Kit asked.

She nodded, "Gusto ko ng ice cream na cookies and cream."

He chuckled, he found it very specific. "O sige sige. Pero kanin muna bago dessert."