PS:)

The house was silent from morning up to the moment they closed their eyes at night. It's been three days since Bongbong and Leni had an argument where he admitted that he's jealous of Kit. Ever since that night, Bongbong has been sleeping inside his home office, in the daybed where they shared a sentimental kiss and the first night they slept together as married couple. Leni didn't know how to handle their situation, it's always awkward whenever they saw each other eye to eye. He's not talking to her so she's doing the same too.

One sunny morning, Leni woke up and decided to cook breakfast, as she twist the knob of their bedroom, Bongbong was going out of his home office too. They were both surprised to see each other as they simultaneously emerged from two different rooms. They halted as they stared at each other for a few seconds before he cleared his throat and proceeded to their kitchen. She sighed and let him be.

She silently followed him, observing what he will do in the kitchen. "Maam?" Leni was shocked with the sudden voice.

"Ano ka ba, Charity! Nakakagult ka." Leni was rubbing her chest.

"Ay sorry maam! Ano po ba kasing ginagawa nyo dyan at nakasilip kayo?" Cha chuckled.

Leni didn't know what to answer. "Ha? Um wala naman, may chinecheck lang—"

"Charity? Is that you?" Bongbong emerged from the kitchen holding an apple.

Leni avoided his gaze and turned her head to Charity. Cha can feel the awkwardness between her bosses, she smirked discreetly when she realized what was Leni doing there earlier, she was checking up on Bongbong. "Good morning, boss! Ready na po ang van sa baba."

He frowned. "Bakit van?"

"Hindi po ba natin ihahatid si Maam sa francia?" Cha answered.

Bongbong halted. He suddenly realized that it's Wednesday, they were supposed to drop Leni to school because she has an 8:00am class. "Yeah um—"

"No, it's okay. Mag grab nalang ako." Leni chimed in. She can sense the hesitation in Bongbong's face.

"Pero naka-ready na po yung van—" Charity insisted but Bongbong cut her off.

"Hatid nyo muna Maam nyo tapos balikan nyo nalang ako dito." Bongbong ordered then left going back inside his home office.

Leni frowned at him.

Cha just shrugged. "Tara na maam?"

Leni nodded then Cha helped her with her bags and proceeded to the elevator.

---

"Kinausap mo na ba?" Risa asked Leni, they were inside the faculty lounge after their respective classes. Leni already told Risa what happened the other day.

"Bakit ako ang kakausap sa kanya? Sya ang nang-away saakin." Leni defended.

Risa sighed. "Hay naku, Mrs. Marcos!"

Leni smirked. "Wow!" It's the first time she heard Risa call her that.

Risa frowned. "O bakit?! Mrs. Marcos ka naman talaga ah! Gusto ko lang ipa-realize sayo na Marcos ka na. Asawa ka na ni Bongbong Marcos, mag-asawa na kayo at magkakaanak na kayo so stop being childish. Ayusin nyo yang problema nyo. Daig pa kayo ng mga estudyante ko sa paghandle ng relasyon eh."

Leni sighed as she stared at the framed photo of her and Kit atop her table. "Hindi ko na alam, Ris. Naguguluhan na ako sa setup namin ni Bongbong."

"Kung nagseselos sya kay Kit, i-acknowledge mo dapat yun. Mag effort ka and magbigay ng assurance na walang namamagitan sainyo ni Kit, simulan mo sa pagtanggal nyang picture nyo sa table mo." Risa said. "And in return, dapat i-assure ka din ni Bongbong na ikaw lang."