Spotted you

"Where have you been?" Bongbong said the moment Leni entered their unit. It was 12:30am. He's been staying in the couch waiting for her.

She just rolled her eyes and walked passed him.

"I'm talking to you. Where have you been?" He asked again, irritated.

"Edi lumabas. Bumili ng ice cream." She glared at him.

"And you didn't even tell me?!" He almost exclaimed.

"Ano bang pake mo?! Ayaw mo naman bumili sa labas diba? Ano bang kinakagalit mo?" She fought back.

He sighed in annoyance. "Gabing-gabi na Leni! You could've bought ice cream tomorrow or hinintay mo sana ako! Saka hindi mo man lang inisip na mag-isa ka sa labas—"

"I'm with Kit!" She cut him off.

He gasped. She's really testing his patience. "You're with  Belmonte?!"

"Oo bakit, may masama ba?!" She remarked.

"You're with other guy ng madaling araw, oh god, Leni! What were you thinking?!—"

"Sasabihin mo na naman na malandi ako?!" She cut him off again.

He frowned. "What?!"

"Kasi kasama ko si Kit kanina, sasabihin mo na naman na malandi ako. Yun diba?" She expressed. "Wala kang karapatan, Marcos! You told me that you will never love me, that you're in love with someone else and that will never be me, so anong ineexpect mo? Kasal lang naman tayo sa papel diba? Eventually maghihiwalay din tayo. Besides wala ka naman pakialam saakin at sa nararamdaman ko diba? So what's with the attitude?!" She walked out and went inside their room leaving Bongbong shattered with what she said. He was just worried about her.

---

Leni woke up the next morning only to realize that she's alone in the room. She checked the bathroom but no one was there. She then went outside their room, the whole unit was silent. She cannot believe that Bongbong went to the office without telling her. Akala ko ba he wouldn't take the risk na iiwan ako mag-isa dito sa condo?! She thought. She wanted to call Cha to confirm if Bongbong was in the office, but she realized their argument last night. She decided not to make the call.

She spent her time cooking pancakes for breakfast and sinigang for lunch. She folded some of her clothes and changed some sheets. After the chores, she proceeded with her bar review. She made a clear schedule for her review per subject and had it pasted on her desk inside their room. A call from Cha interrupted her reading. She picked up immediately.

"Hello, Cha?"

"Hi, maam! Kumusta po?"

"Okay naman. Nagrereview ako for bar."

"Ay sorry maam, naistorbo yata kita. Gusto ko lang itanong maam kung kumain na po kayo or may gusto po ba kayong ipabili?"

"Naku! Okay lang ako, Cha. Kumain na ako kanina pang mga 11:30. Nagluto ako ng sinigang."

"Okay po maam. Message nalang kayo maam or call kayo if you need anything."

"Um Cha?"

"Yes maam?"

"Um nandyan ba boss mo?"

"Um ano kasi maam eh, um nasa meeting po sya ngayon."

"Oh okay sige sige. Kumain na ba sya? Anong lunch nya?"

"Um kumain na po maam. Sa labas po kumain si boss kanina kasama si Ma'am Grace."