...Ready for it?

THREE YEARS LATER

"Medyo hectic ang sched natin today, boss!" Aya started. "Pagdating po natin sa office, may meeting po with the board-9am to 12nn. 1pm to 2pm, mall visit po tayo. 2:30pm to 4pm, may video shoot po tayo for our upcoming promotions. 4pm to 5pm, foundation visit."

Bongbong was just listening at the back of the car, silently. He was blankly staring outside.

Cha cleared her throat, Aya looked at her. Cha's eyes bulged signaling Aya that she forgot something.

"Um saka po pala," Aya immediately opened his ig. "May ig post po si Atty. Leni, 5 hrs ago. She's in Thailand for a legal forum."

Bongbong finally looked at Aya. "I-like mo."

Aya nodded and double click the post. "Done, boss."

Bongbong nodded and went back to staring outside the window. Cha looked at him sideways, she sighed. She haven't seen him cried in years. She's worried.

---

"Hay naku! Ilapag mo na kung magkano pusta mo Manang!" Aimee said, eagerly.

"20,000 saakin! Lalaki yan!" Imee dropped.

"Wow! Laki ng pusta! Confident ka sa lagay na yan ha!" Aimee smirked. "20,000 din saakin! Babae yan!"

They were all hyped. Imelda even joined the fun by betting the same amount. She sided with Aimee.

"Hay naku! Si Aimee talaga paborito mong anak!" Imee rolled her eyes.

They laughed.

"Ikaw kuya?" Aimee asked. They all looked at Bongbong who's sitting quietly with them.

He unclasped his arms from his chest. "Ayaw ko sumali sa inyo."

"Kuya naman wag ka naman KJ!" Aimee whined.

Bongbong chuckled. "Fine fine. I'm gonna go with Manang nalang para naman balance tayo. Kawawa si Manang Imee walang kakampi."

They laugh.

Irene caressed her baby bump. "Basta kung sino manalo, dapat magbibigay ng balato kay baby!"

Greggy and Irene tied the knot a year ago. After a few months later, the couple announced that they're having a baby. They've planned a sex reveal party next month, that's why they thought of adding a little thrill by betting on the baby's sex.

Bongbong was just staring how happy Irene and Greggy were. He saw how Greggy was hands on with Irene especially that she's carrying their first born. He smiled, happy for his sister. He couldn't help but imagine how things would've been if the accident had never happened.

---

Bongbong was able to finish all his paperwork early so he went to the foundation. He asked Cha and Aya to buy pizza and drinks for everyone there. All the moms and kids who were there greeted him the moment he went out of his car. He waved at them.

"Kumusta kayo dito?" Bongbong approached Baby, the foundation's director.

"Okay naman, boss." Baby smiled as she shook his hand. "Thank you po sa pa-pizza. Tuwang-tuwa po yung mga bata."

He beamed. He watched the kids as they get their slice of pizza and drinks. He loved to see them giggling over small things.

"Dada boss!" A little girl approached him bringing a slice of pizza on her small hands.

"Wow!" He exclaimed as he met her halfway, receiving the paper plate from her. "Thank you, Sam-sam!"

Sam-sam giggled. "Eat mo na po yan, para di ka gutom."