Padaba taka

A/N: Play nyo yung song while reading. It will add to the feels huhu

---

Leni arrived in Naga at around 5am. She had a nice sleep during the ride even though it's longer than expected due to road widening and traffic. Thank God she was able to book the most comfortable seat. She immediately rode a tricycle going to their house in Magsaysay. Upon arrival, she was greeted by her parents who's already awake.

"Kumusta byahe mo, nak?" Sally asked.

"Okay naman po mommy." Leni smiled. "Medyo natagalan lang."

"Si Bongbong?" Antonio asked, emerging from the kitchen with his cup of coffee.

Leni suddenly remembered her conversation with Bongbong. "Um wala po eh. Busy po. Late ko na kasi nasabihan na may reunion, eh alam nyo naman po yun masyadong busy sa trabaho." She lied.

"Sa sunod na may event tayo dapat present na sya." Antonio stipulated.

"Yes dad." Leni nodded. She didn't know how to explain their relationship to her parents.

---

It's already settled at the venue of the family reunion. They chose Siruma, Camarines Sur— a beach town near Naga City. Leni together with her siblings and parents travelled to Siruma. Some of their family members were already there since last night to enjoy the beach.

1 hour later, they finally arrived. Leni beamed the moment she stepped into the powdery sand and smelled the fresh air blowing from the sea. She was wearing a floral print maxi beach dress. It has a slit, a plunging neckline, and backless.

They were greeted by their family members upon arrival

They were greeted by their family members upon arrival. The conversation immediately started while they settled their bags.

"Nasaan ang asawa mo?" Melba asked.

"Ay wala po sya tita eh. Busy po." Leni said.

"Sayang naman gusto pa naman namin syang makilala. Yung mga pinsan mong lalaki excited sana makabonding sya." Melba elaborated. "Lalasingin daw nila."

They chuckled.

"Next time po, Tita." Leni answered.

The conversation went on and on, it shifted from one topic to another. They also welcomed some of their family members who just came in. There's a lot of chitchat, drinking, singing in the videoke, children dancing, and some are already swimming. After a while, everyone was called by the host to gather around for the short program.

Leni's phone rang, she frowned when she saw Cha was calling. She answered anyway. "Hello, Cha?"

"Hi, maam! Nasa venue na po kayo?" Cha asked.

Leni frowned. "Venue? Nasa beach ako—"

Leni was speechless when she saw a familiar vehicle. Then, the door opened and there she saw Charity climbed down. Her heart beats faster when she Bongbong went down the van. He's still wearing his office attire and his usual sunglasses. He walked towards them with Charity following him.