Another Baby

"Daddy?" Leni called upon realizing that she woke up one morning alone in bed.

"Yes boss?" Bongbong answered from the shower.

Leni smiled. "Just checking."

"Okay." He shouted once again.

She stretched her limbs for a while before standing up. She folded the blanket they used and arranged their pillows as she wait for him to finish showering.

"Good morning, ba!" He greeted cheerfully the moment he stepped outside the shower.

"Morning" she yawned. "May kailangan ka ba? May damit ka na?" She asked after seeing his lower torso only covered with his bath towel.

He shook his head. "I just need you." And gave her a morning sweet kiss on the lips.

She giggled. "Ewan ko sa'yo. Magbihis ka na."

He leaned closer to her right ear. "Parang gusto ko ng morning sex."

She laughed and slapped his arm playfully. "Stop it, Bongbong! Abusado ka na!"

He laughed. "Tinitignan ko lang kung papayag ka."

---

Leni's relatives from the US visited their house for lunch. When Bongbong and Leni went down from their rooms, they saw her relatives chatting.

Bongbong beamed and went to Leni's relatives to greet them. "Uncle, kumusta po? It's nice to see you again."

Leni smiled as she watched her husband interacting with her relatives. She's glad he came to their reunion.

"Oh! Cute cute naman ng baby!" Bongbong exclaimed as he touched the baby's chubby cheeks. It was Kia's first born. Kia is Leni's first cousin.

"She's Kiara, Kuya Bong." Kia told Bongbong.

"Such a cute name. Bagay na bagay sa kanya." Bongbong smiled as he continued to entertain the 8-month old baby. "Can I carry her?"

"Sure." Kia nodded and transferred her baby to Bongbong's arms carefully.

"Hi, Baby Kiara! I'm Tito Bong." Bongbong talked to the baby.

The baby stared at him for a moment before flashing a cute smile.

"Aww she smiled at me!" Bongbong exclaimed. His heart melted. He saw Leni walking towards him. "Ba, I think Baby Kiara likes me already."

Leni chuckled. "Akala mo lang yan. Mamaya pag umiyak yan habang karga mo matataranta ka for sure."

"Grabe ka naman." He said. "She's smiling at me eh. Parang comfortable agad sya with me."

Leni smiled at him. She loves how he's careful with the baby. "Ikaw mag alaga kay Baby Kiara para pag lumabas na si Cookie alam mo na gagawin."

"Tama." Kia affirmed. "Mag practice ka na ngayon, Kuya."

"Ano ba gusto mo, Bong? Lakaki or babae na anak?" Salve, Leni's Tita asked.

"Gusto ko po sana boy, Tita eh." Bongbong said. "Mga limang lalaki." He followed making everyone laugh. Leni slapped him lightly.

"Hinay-hinay naman, Kuya!" Malou interjected.

They laugh.

"Parang palagi lang akong naka-maternity leave nito if ever." Leni jested.

"Sabi ko naman sayo ba kaya kong buhayin ang pamilya natin." Bongbong added. They laugh again.

Afterwards, Sally called everyone to the dining area for lunch. They prepared a lot of food which includes pasta, kakanin, and bicol dishes. Leni got a plate for Bongbong first. "Anong gusto mo daddy?" She asked him as he stayed at the sala with Baby Kiara.