Closure

Bongbong woke up without Leni on his side. He frowned and decided to went out. He smelled the aroma of the garlic the moment he went out of the room. He knew his wife was making him breakfast.

"Good morning." He back hugged her through her waist.

She smiled and turned her head to him. "Good morning, daddy." She kissed his lips.

She then turned off the fire then turned around to fully faced him. She held him close through his neck. He held her waist, he saw how her eyes were swollen probably from crying last night. "Are you okay?" He asked.

She smiled lightly. "Getting better." She hugged him tight. "Thank you for loving me."

"I will love you until the world ends and even after that." He said, enveloping her body to his.

She buried her face to the crook of his neck. "This feels nice, daddy. I feel safe. You feel like home. You're my home, Bong."

---

"So you and Leni are fixing your marriage? Again? For real?" Irene asked Bongbong. She decided to paid him a visit after Cha told her what happened. Cha really knows everything.

He sighed. "We are. She told me na aayusin nya yung sa kanila ni Kit."

"By aayusin you mean closure ganon? Or magiging sila na?" She jested.

He glared at her. "Syempre closure. Ako na ang asawa diba? Besides, I will not give Leni up to Kit or to anyone. Ako ang pinakasalan and it will stay that way until the day we die."

"Okay!" She rolled her eyes. "How about Louise?"

He frowned. "What about her?"

"Nag break na ba kayo? Eh diba nung kinasal ka kay Leni kayo pa ni Louise. Kaya ka nga sa US nagpakasal para tahimik and may divorce because you intend to keep Louise? What's gonna happen to Louise especially now that you're completely in love with Leni?" Irene dropped.

"We broke up." He said confidently.

"When?" She exclaimed. "And you didn't bother to tell me?!"

He rolled his eyes. "Relax! I broke up with her before I told Leni that I love her. The night I went home from the office and wala na si Leni because pauwi na sya ng Naga for family reunion, I saw a note from Leni assuring me na tinanggal nya na daw yung photobooth pictures nya with Kit na nasa table nya sa school. That's when it hit me, Irene. Naisip ko na this is real, what I feel for Leni is real and this chapter of my life is real. So before I followed Leni papuntang Naga, I called Louise. Hindi sya sumagot so I messaged her telling her that we need to end whatever relationship we have. And she said okay. Alam nyaa naman na wala ng future yung relationship namin eh. Magkaiba kami ng goals and priorities, you know that."

"Ganon lang yun? Nag okay sya?" Irene confirmed.

He nodded. "Yeah ganon lang yun. The break up was amicable. She's pursuing her career and I am building my family with Leni."

"Okay. Mas mabuti ng clear ang lahat. Baka kasi mamaya nyan ayos kayo ng ayos ng marriage nyo tapos may sabit ka din pala." Irene pointed out. "I'm glad Louise agreed right away. I didn't like her though."

He smirked.

"What?!" Irene rolled her eyes. "It's the truth. I never liked her, actually Aimee doesn't like her that much too. Pinapakisamahan lang namin because you love her."

"What about Leni? Pinapakisamahan nyo lang din?" He was curious.

She shook her head. "I like Leni. Aimee loves her." She emphasized making him smile. "Leni is perfect for you. I like her for you. She's the best decision you've ever done in your life."