Kit

"What?!" Bongbong exclaimed.

Leni breathed heavily, "Buntis ako at ikaw ang ama."

"Oh my god!" Leni and Bongbong turned around to see who it was.

"Mom!" It was Imelda when she heard what Leni said. Bongbong stood up to meet his mom halfway but she was too stunned to say something.

Leni stood up also. She's too anxious about Imelda finding the news out. Her hands felt cold.

"You're Leni right? The faculty from Francia?" Imelda managed to asked when she saw Leni.

Leni nodded, "Yes yes po madam."

"Tama ba yung narining ko na nabuntis ka ni Bongbong?" Imelda asked.

Leni bowed her head, "Opo madam."

Imelda facepalm herself, "Oh god!"

Leni became more anxious after hearing Imelda's reaction, she knew this would happen. She wanted to ran away and never saw them again. "Sorry po."

"Mom, we're still not sure about this." Bongbong finally found his voice. "If ever she's pregnant, we'll do some paternity tests to prove her claims na anak ko nga talaga."

Leni looked at Bongbong, she was kind of hurt after hearing him say that. She felt so small standing inside his office.

"We have to do something about this, Ferdinand." Imelda said.

Bongbong nodded, he knew what his mom meant. "Yes yes mom. I'll manage this. Ako na bahala dito, aayusin ko itong gulong 'to. It will definitely not reach the media. I promise, mom."

Leni felt like crying after hearing their conversation. She just wanted to evaporate into thin air. She felt so bad for herself and for her child. Why did she let him be the father of her child. Why is she even there in the first place when she can support her child's needs. "Huwag po kayong mag-alala." She started. Bongbong and Imelda looked at Leni. "Wala po akong planong sirain ang reputasyon ng pamilya nyo. Wala rin po akong planong humingi ng kahit ano sa inyo. Pumunta lang po talaga ako dito para ipaalam kay Sir Bongbong yung tungkol sa bata. Kaya huwag na po kayong mag exert ng effort para ayusin 'to kasi wala naman po akong balak mag eskandalo. Kaya ko naman pong buhayin ang anak ko." She tried not to cry, but she was breaking inside. She got her bag and slightly bowed to them, "Alis na po ako. Pasensya na po sa abala." She walked towards the door.

"How far along are you?" Imelda asked.

Leni halt and turned around, "3 weeks po."

Imelda started to walked towards Leni's direction. "Where's your parents?"

Leni slightly frowned upon hearing her questions, "In Naga City po, sa Cam Sur."

Imelda finally stood right in front of her. "Congratulations, hija!" She smiled. Leni was stunned. "When can we see your parents?"

Leni cannot answer right away. "Po?"

"Ma? What do you mean?" Bongbong frowned.

"Diba I told you kanina that we have to do something about this?" Imelda told Bongbong.

"Yes but—"

Imelda cut Bongbong off. "That's why we're going to go to Naga as soon as possible to meet Leni's parents."

"But why?!" Bongbong almost exclaimed.

"We'll talk to them about your wedding." Imelda dropping making Bongbong's world shook.

Leni was too stuned to speak.

Imelda smiled at Leni. She eventually hugged her, "I'm going to be a grandma."