Anti-Hero

"What happened to Louise?" Leni asked out of the blue.

Bongbong stopped chewing his breakfast after hearing that question. "In a facility."

She frowned. "What facility?" She didn't want to assume.

He looked at her knowingly. "Facility. Like a mental institution."

Leni didn't know how to react. "For how long?"

"A year after the accident." He uttered. A lot of memories flashback to him. He didn't even want to remember. "She was diagnosed, ba. Her family decided to admit her."

Leni nodded and resumed eating. She has mixed feelings about the situation. "Is Mike and Sienna visiting her there?"

He nodded. "I believe so."

"Are you visiting her?" She asked.

He stared at her for seconds before shaking his head. "I want to, but I can't."

She nodded. "I understand."

She didn't know if it's healthy for them to even talk about the topic, to talk about what happened to their lives. She's just grateful now that he's agreed to seek for professional help.

---

Positive.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Risa screamed. Win ran to the bathroom to check on her.

"What is happening?" He was worried.

Risa turned around with a huge surprise on her face. Win realized that she was holding a pregnancy test kit.

"We're pregnant!" Risa announced.

Win felt like floating. "Oh— Oh my god! Magkakababy na tayo?"

She nodded. Already crying.

"Magkakababy na tayo!" Win hugged her tight. "Oh my god!"

Risa laughed while crying the moment she realized he was crying in extreme happiness as well. "I love you!"

"Oh I love you too! You don't know how happy I am now! Thank you! I love you!" Win held her tight, crying.

"I love you too!" Risa kissed him.

"I'm excited to tell our friends!" He was ecstatic.

"Wait!" Risa bit her lips.

He frowned. "Why?"

Risa heaved a deep sigh. "It's Grace. She's having an affair."

---

Aya watched Leni walked like a zombie. She didn't know what exactly happened to her appointment with her friends that she ended up zoning out. She's like not in her right mind to the point that she forgot what button to press in the elevator.

"Atty. May kailangan pa po kayo?" Aya carefully asked.

Leni who's staring blankly at the elevator door said, "I want my husband, Aya."

"Uh nasa bahay na po—"

Leni cut her off. "I know."

Aya then frowned.

"Cancel my appointments, Aya. I need time to process stuff. Gusto ko lang makasama muna si Bong." Leni uttered.

"Copy, maam." Aya answered.

She then look out for her boss until they reached their unit. Leni almost threw her bag on the couch as she finds her husband.

"Daddy? Daddy, I'm home!" She found him in the kitchen making sandwich.