@amasterm1nd

Hi, guys! It's me!

These are just few surprises for y'all:

1. For the first time, moniqueph and I will be working on a fanfic called Mastermind. It's a Bongbong x Leni x Rody fanfic in a different genre. We will be dropping the book cover tomorrow, March 29, 2023 and publish the book tomorrow as well.

2. We have created a twitter account solely for this fanfic so everyone can tweet their thoughts and reaction about the book or a particular chapter of the story. You can follow @amasterm1nd on twitter and don't forget to tag us.

You can also follow me on Twitter @vmommy71 so you can tag or mention me on your tweet.

3. We'll schedule a twitter space where we can interact with each other real time. We will announce the schedule ahead of time so you can arrange your schedule as well. During the twitter space, you are free to ask questions or share your thoughts regarding the story.

PS: This book will be a completely different genre for me so I am a bit anxious of how it will turn out. But the excitement is much more dominant than the anxiety that I am feeling now because I get to collaborate with one amazing writer and a dear friend. I hope that you guys can join us in this journey.

Also, I will have an update here on ONTF after this so meet me at midnights.

Mastermind,
vmommy