Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee

Charity was checking Bongbong's emails if there's something else she would add to his schedule. Suddenly, her phone rang. She saw it was Leni so she picks it up right away. "Hello maam?"

"Hello, Cha? Busy ka now?"

"Hindi naman po masyado maam. Bakit po?"

"Can I ask a favor? Sorry sa abala."

"Sure maam. Ano po yun?"

"Can you buy me mangga? Yung hilaw sana."

"Ngayon na maam?"

"Yes, yes kung hindi ka busy. Sorry talaga. Nag ccrave kasi ako eh, hindi ako makalabas ngayon kasi may dalawa akong sunod na klase."

"Okay sige sige maam. Dyan ko ba ihahatid sa campus? Ilan maam gusto mo?"

"Yes dito nalang sa school. Kahit mga 1/2 kilo lang, Cha. Tapos kung meron bagoong or asin na may sili."

"Okay, maam. Copy po. Paalam lang ako maam kay boss. Tawagan po kita if nandyan na ako."

"Okay. Thank you, Cha. I'll see you later."

Call ended.

Cha immediately arranged her things and knocked at Bongbong' door to ask permission from him. "Excuse me, boss."

Bongbong looked up to her.

"Papaalam lang po sana ako boss, bibili lang po ng manggang hilaw and bagoong." Cha said.

Bongbong frowned. "For what?"

Cha realized she failed to mention it's for Leni. "Tumawag po kasi si Ma'am Leni, gusto nya daw po ng mangga ngayon. Hindi daw po kasi sya makalabas kasi may pasok pa sya."

"Ilan daw ba gusto nya? Bakit hindi ako ang sinabihan nya?" He said, fixing his papers. He stood up and wore his tuxedo. "Let's go, let's buy mangoes for my wife."

Cha got stunned for a few seconds after hearing him say that. She checked Bongbong once again and he's walking a bit faster than usual. Excited yarn? She thought then decided to ran to keep up with him.

Bongbong decided to take off his tuxedo as he felt the heat outside. They arrived at the supermarket but they didn't find the type of mango Leni has been craving for, so Cha suggested to buy from a local vendor who's located near the street.

"Malinis ba yan, Charity?" Bongbong asked before Cha goes down the car. They finally saw a vendor selling unripe mangoes.

"Yes boss. Okay 'to. Wala na tayong ibang choice eh, baka naiinis na yun si Ma'am kakahintay." Cha said. "Sakto may bagoong na tinda, boss." She beamed and went out.

Bongbong just watched Charity chose some mangoes, he got impatient so he rolled down the windows and called for Cha. "Charity!"

"Yes boss?" Cha turned around.

"Just buy the whole thing. Leni's waiting." He stipulated.

Cha was surprised. "The whole thing, as in lahat po ng panindang mangga?"

He nodded. "Buy all the bagoong too!"

Cha was quick to nod and informed the vendor who's so happy for the purchase. "Naku, maraming salamat po maam." The vendor beamed at Cha.

Cha smiled as she took some cash. "You're welcome po, manong. Para po kasi 'to sa asawa ng boss ko, naglilihi po eh."

Manong Rey and the vendor helped each other in putting all the three basket of mangoes into the trunk. The vendor thanked Cha and Manong Rey once again.