Bed Sharing?

Leni felt way better than earlier. She was in the hospital and was well taken care of. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Kit sitting on the couch near her bed. She exhaled in relief. Seeing him is such a relief. "Kit?" She uttered.

Kit was fast to drop his phone and ran towards her. "How are you? Ano nararamdaman mo?" Kit was beaming. He pressed the buzzer to get some hospital staff.

The doctor told them that she should get some rest especially that she's in her first trimester, usually the most difficult part of pregnancy. Also, she was advised to be careful with everything she eats. She need to make sure that all the food that she takes in is healthy for her and for her baby. She was advised to get some bed rest for a week.

"Hindi ka naman nahihilo or nagugutom? Anong nararamdaman mo?" Kit asked her again once the doctors left.

"I'm okay now. Thank you for bringing me here." She smiled.

He held her hand. "Anything for you, Leni."

She smiled sweetly at him.

"Si Risa nga pala papunta na din dito." Kit said. Risa knew what happened to Leni after her class.

"Nag-aalala yun for sure. Sabihan mo na okay na ako." Leni said.

Kit nodded. "I'll tell her."

"Thanks." Leni smiled.

Kit continued to held her hand, massaging her softly.

Suddenly, the door swung opened revealing Charity and Bongbong. "Leni—" Bongbong halted when he saw Kit and Leni holding hands.

"Bong" Leni withdrew her hand from Kit carefully. Kit stood up from Leni's side.

"Sir" Kit offered his hand for a handshake but Bongbong just glared at him.

Cha felt like it's the most awkward moment in her life to date. She knew that Bongbong was mad.

"What happened?" Bongbong asked, walking past Kit. He reached Leni's bedside.

"Nothing serious. Nahilo lang ako." Leni said.

"You didn't tell me. It took hours before I was informed." Bongbong was infuriated.

Leni sighed. "I know you were busy."

Bongbong sighed in frustration. He wanted to start an argument but he cannot do that because she's not feeling well. "The next time this happens, you call me. I don't care where I am or what I am doing, you just call me and I will come to you running."

Cha smiled, proud of her boss.

"And Atty. Belmonte, the next time this happens, you must notify me immediately. Ako dapat ang unang taong nakakaalam ng mga ganito because I am the father of Leni's child and I am her husband." Bongbong told Kit.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry for what happened." Kit bowed his head.

Bongbong just rolled his eyes.

---

Irene and Aimee brought extra clothes for Bongbong as they rushed to the hospital after knowing what happened to Leni. They were with Imelda who's frantic ever since she got the news.

"Oh my god!" Imelda exclaimed upon seeing Leni on the hospital bed. "How are you hija?"

Leni smiled. Imelda looked so stress. "Im okay na po mommy."

"We can run all the tests to make sure you're okay. Ayokong may mangyari sa apo ko." Imelda said.

"Ma, Leni's okay. No need for the tests." Irene disagreed.