Cookie's Mom

A/N: Pambawi ito guys kasi nagkalat ako last chapter 🫠🫥

---

Bongbong went home one Thursday evening from the office. Charity immediately placed all his stuff in the small couch neatly and reminded him of some emails he needs to approve. He just nodded and proceeded to the kitchen subconsciously looking for his wife. "Ba? I'm home!" He announced. To his surprise, Leni wasn't in the kitchen. He frowned and walked towards their bedroom, "Ba, nandito na ko!" He opened the door and there he saw Leni, seriously working on a paper. He went towards her and back hugged her, "I'm home." He whispered and kissed her cheek.

Leni gasped upon feeling his touch. She smiled at him. "Hi, sorry hindi na kita nasalubong."

He kissed her lips as she rose from her seat. "It's okay. Kain na tayo? Gutom na ako."

She nodded. "Nakapagluto na ako. Ready ko lang yung table." They went out with fingers intertwined.

She hurriedly set the table up after knowing that her husband was already hungry and exhausted from all day work. She let him sit first, scoop some rice and viand for him before occupying her own seat. They said a short prayer before eating. "Parang pagod na pagod ka today?" She started.

He nodded. "Ang dami kong meetings today. May mga pinapa-approve pa nga saakin si Charity sabi ko pag hindi ko na kinaya ngayon bukas nalang."

She cupped his cheek using her left hand, "Kawawa naman ang daddy ni cookie." She baby talked.

He pouted. "Massage mo ako mamaya."

She giggled. "Okay!"

---

"Bakit ka naka jeans?" Bongbong asked after seeing Leni's outfit for school.

She checked herself out in the mirror. "Pangit ba?"

"Huh? No. You'll always be beautiful kahit anong suot mo, ba." He said. "Kaya lang pwede bang huwag ka na mag jeans? Medyo fit yan eh saka maong, baka mahirapan ka saka baka maipit si Cookie."

She looked at him like he said the most ridiculous thing.

He laughed. "Oo nga. Baka maipit si Cookie. You should start wearing dresses ganyan."

She scoffed. "Parang last night you weren't concerned naman if maipit si Cookie." They've had sex last night.

He laughed again. "Iba naman yun, ba."

She rolled her eyes. "Ewan ko sa'yo." And went back inside their walk in closet to change.

Minutes later, she came out again wearing her beige puff sleeve dress. She went straight in front of the mirror to check her whole outfit. When she's satisfied, she turned around only to see him staring at her with fascination all over his face. "Anong nangyari sa'yo?" She asked.

He smiled at her. "You have a baby bump na."

She looked down and touched her tummy. She looked again in the mirror, standing sideways. She smiled, her baby bump is indeed showing. He walked towards her and caress her baby bump too.

"Cookie's growing." He said like it's the most precious thing in the world.

She nodded.

He sniffed a bit.

She frowned at him. "Are you crying?"

He laughed as he shook his head.

She turned to face him completely. She just confirmed that he's shedding some tears. She cupped his face. "Why are you crying?"