Photobooth Picture

A/N: Overwhelming ang support nyo guys, as in! Thank you, thank you soo much for appreciating my work.

---

"Meeting ka?" Leni baby talked over the phone. It's already lunch so she decided to call Bongbong through Charity.

"Katatapos lang, why?" Bongbong answered.

"Punta ka nga dito." She said.

"Why? What happened? Anong nararamdaman mo?" He was worried.

"Nothing. Gusto ko lang pumunta ka dito sa school. Pleaseeee." She baby talked.

He sighed. "May meeting ako mamaya. Sunduin nalang kita gusto mo?"

"Ehhhh gusto ko nga nandito ka!" She whined.

"Okay fine. I'm going there now. Do you want me to buy you something to eat?" He asked.

"Ikaw lang." she giggled.

He laugh. "Naughty."

She laughed. "Bilis na kasi. Bagal-bagal naman."

He rolled his eyes. "Papunta na po."

---

Bongbong arrived at the campus minutes after Leni called him. He was with Charity who's carrying his MacBook and folders as he's planning to attend his scheduled meeting. Charity called Leni and they informed that she's at the faculty lounge with Risa. Bongbong and Charity went there upon climbing down the prado.

"Hi, sir! Good afternoon!" Everyone greeted Bongbong as he passed the hallway of the buildings going to the faculty lounge. He just nodded at them.

Charity opened the door of the lounge for him. Faculties who are inside the room gasped upon seeing him there. They immediately stood up to greet him. He just nodded at them. "Where's Leni's table?" He asked Charity.

"Sa may dulo, boss." Cha answered, pointing at Leni's directions. She lead the way.

"Hi, maam!" Cha greeted.

Leni beamed upon seeing Cha and Bongbong arrived. "Hi!"

Bongbong smiled sweetly at Leni. He walked closer to her. "Walang kiss?" He whispered.

She giggled. "Stop it!"

He chuckled and gave Leni a plastic bag from a convenience store. It's a cookies and cream ice cream that she likes.

"Aww! Thank you!" Leni beamed like a kid.

Cha heard it, she didn't know if she's going to roll her eyes or what. She just pretended not to hear anything. "Saan ako mag-seset up, boss?" She asked.

"Mag memeeting ka?" Leni asked Bongbong.

"Yeah. I told you about it kanina diba?" He said. "Dito nalang ako mag memeeting sa table mo. May pasok ka pa naman."

Leni pouted. "Sige na nga."

He smirked. "Bakit ano ba gusto mong mangyari?"

"Gusto ko kasi samahan mo ako sa klase ko eh." She baby talked.

He chuckled. "I have a meeting. Hindi ako pwede mag cancel. Tatapusin ko agad para imapuntahan kita sa room mamaya. Is that okay?"

She pouted. "Okay po."

He smiled, pulled her closer to him through her waist and kissed her hair. "Sige na, pasok ka na. Pupuntahan kita, promise."

"Okayyy!" Leni replied, cheerfully.