Paper Rings

A/N: Wholesome muna tayo guys.

---

"Daddy, gusto ko yung may front porch." Leni said as she discussed their house design with Bongbong. They wanted to exchange ideas first before meeting with their engineer and architect.

"Ah parang mga bahay sa states ang gusto mo?" He asked, imagining her ideas.

She nodded. "Feeling ko kasi bagay yung ganong klase ng bahay dun sa lupa natin since medyo mataas and malawak sya. You promised me greenhouse remember?"

He smirked. "Yeah yeah I will give you greenhouse don't worry."

"And you promised me a mini library." She followed.

He chuckled. She's so adorable in his eyes. "Anything you want."

She beamed like a little child. "Magtanim tanim tayo, dy. Mga fruit bearing trees ganon or mga flowers tapos yun ilalagay natin sa vase natin, oh my god daddy! Let's plant vegetables too!" She's so excited.

He chuckled. "Okay, okay. We will plant trees and vegetables. Basta gusto ko ng malaking pool sa likod ng bahay natin."

She frowned. "Iniisip ko maglagay ng garden dun eh."

"Garden na naman?" He kind of disagreed.

She nodded. "Para fresh air."

"Fresh din naman pag may pool." He argued. "Para makaligo ang mga bata."

"Pag-isipan ko." She said.

He didn't bother to argue anymore.

---

Let's talk. Let's get married.

Grace blinked many times before it sinks in to her the text message she received from Migz early in the morning. A lot of questions in her head arises. "Seryoso ba 'to?" She mumbled. She decided to call him.

"Hello?"

"Ano yung tinext mo? Are you even serious about that? Are you drunk?"

"I'm serious. Papunta ako dyan sa bahay nyo, susunduin kita."

"Huh? Bakit? Saan tayo pupunta?"

"Wag na madaming tanong. Magbihis ka na."

Call ended.

Grace was dumbfounded but decided to take a shower and put on a nice dress. When she went down from her room, she already saw Migz talking to her mom.

"Yes po, tita. Grace and I were going to visit some possible churches for the wedding." Migz said.

Grace's ears perked up upon hearing those words from him.

"O eto na pala si Grace." Grace's mom, Susan beamed the moment she saw her daughter.

Migz stood up as well and met her halfway, they briefly hugged. Grace knew she had to put on a show in front of her mom.

"Mauna na po kami tita." Migz said.

Susan just waved at them goodbye.

"Do you want to eat?" He said the moment they hit the road.

She doesn't say anything.

"Grace?" He called her attention. "Where do you want to eat?"

She glared at him. "What is happening, Migz? Like seriously, what's happening?"

He sighed. "I thought I was clear sa text ko kanina na I want to get married."

She scoffed. "Are you drunk? Are you high?"