Patient Man

Charity felt something is different the moment she entered ger boss' condo unit the next morning. She can smell the aroma of the garlic and the sweet giggles from the kitchen. She walked towards the kitchen and saw Bongbong already in his suit, standing behind the kitchen counter while Leni, still in her house dress, cooking breakfast. They were obviously talking about something.

"Good morning po!" Charity greeted.

Leni and Bongbong turned to see Charity. "Hi, Cha!" Leni smiled.

"Good morning, Charity!" Bongbong greeted enthusiastically.

Cha was surprised. She never saw her boss in that level of energy and enthusiasm. He must've woke up on the good side of the bed. "Mukhang good mood tayo today boss!"

Bongbong giggled. "Of course! It's a beautiful day today, Charity! Tignan mo naman breakfast palang special na." He looked at Leni who just giggled while making garlic rice.

"Hayaan mo yang boss mo, Cha." Leni chuckled. "Dito ka na mag breakfast."

"Yes yes, sumabay ka na mag breakfast, Charity." Bongbong said.

Cha frowned a bit. It's already 7:30am and they're supposed to leave for office but her boss seemed to not care about getting late today. He must've woken up on the good side of the bed.

They all gathered at the dining table for breakfast. Bongbong asked Charity about his schedule for the day, it's part of their morning. Charity smiles everytime she saw how Leni took care of Bongbong—scooping garlic rice for him, asking him what viand does he like.

"Hindi ka pa ba mag-aayos?" Bongbong asked Leni.

Leni shook her head. "Mamaya pa pasok ko 1pm."

"Bakit gumising ka ng maaga eh mamaya pa pala ang pasok mo?" He asked.

"Nagising ako nung bumangon ka na eh. Hindi na din naman ako makatulog kaya nagluto nalang ako ng breakfast natin." Leni shared.

Bongbong sighed. "Next time, huwag ka na bumangon ng maaga if hapon pa naman ang pasok mo. Just rest, okay?"

"Eh gusto ko magluto ng breakfast mo eh." Leni pouted. "Ayaw mo na ba ako magluto?"

Bongbong suddenly didn't know what to answer. He's losing his tongue everytime Leni's like that. "Wha— no, no, no. I like it, Len. I love it when you cook for me."

Leni's mood became cheerful again. "Okayyyy!"

Charity was confused of what she just witnessed.

---

Bongbong was having a meeting with all the area heads nationwide thru MS Teams Meeting. It was scheduled every Wednesday morning for him to know the status of their stores and employees.

"Charity, are you in the meeting?" Bongbong asked through intercom.

"Yes boss." Cha answered.

"Anong oras ba matatapos 'to?" He checked his watch. "It's already 6:30pm."

"May isang presentation pa po boss from ATR." Cha answered. Every area heads needs to report their status. "Tapos yung mga concerns pa po ng mga AH."

Bongbong sighed. "Pwede bang bukas na yung iba? Susunduin pa natin si Leni."

"Kayo po bahala, boss." Cha said.

Bongbong then unmute himself from the meeting. "Um sorry to interrupt, but I just need to ask pwede bang bukas naman yung ibang presentation? Can we finish this meeting after this presentation? I don't usually do this kaya lang I need to fetch my wife from school."