Gay Emo Atheistic Christmas♥︎

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗.
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 :)
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
Ah yes, Christmas. The day of the year when people meet to spend time when every year they celebrate birth of a man that happened 2000 years ago. Don't mind me I'm an atheist and I actually like... Well I used to like spending time with the people close to me on this day similar way. You know Christmas tree, decorations, spending time with family on this day. But after all this shit that happened I don't actually like it like before.
Just like Valentine's Day.
Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas anymore.

We were supposed to spend time with with Gaby, Terry and Lucas, but for a week there had been a snow storm.
Now the next time we'll spend together will be the new years eve if the weather will be good.

At least I'll spend this day with Noah.
I'm proud of myself I got him a gift even before December. You know, people get so crazy over all this, so it's better to get gifts earlier than 1 or 2 weeks before Christmas. I hope he'll like it.

For now we're watching a film on DVD. It's so tiring seeing all these news and commercials about Christmas now. You can't even watch other films than about it. Like I looked all the channels and not a single normal movie. I'd rather to watch hetero porn at this point... Or maybe let's not go that deep.

Noah sighed loudly with annoyance in his voice.

M: What's up?

N: This movie is so boring.

M: To be honest, it is. You can change it if you want.

N: Then can you please get off?

M: No. I'm not moving. You're comfortable.

N: Then how am I supposed to change the movie if you're laying on me?

M: I don't know, but I'm not moving.

N: For fuck's sake babe.

He tried to reach for the remote on the coffee table, but I pushed it away.

N: Are you fucking serious?

M: I love you.

I pecked his lips and laid back down.
He stroke my hair and closed his eyes.

M: What are you doing?

N: Going to sleep.

M: Don't go to sleep the fuck.

N: I'll go.

I sat down on him.

M: You better fucking not.

N: Then do something.

I took the remote and turned off the TV. He put his hands on my hips and looked me in the eyes.

N: So?

M: Let's exchange our gifts.

N: Okay.

I got off of him and went to get my gift. After a while of searching I found it, and went back to Noah.
I sat down next to him.

M: You already got your?

N: Yes, it was in the kitchen so.

We exchanged with them and I looked at Noah.