Chapter One: New Day

You open your eyes, feeling colder than usual. Your eyes feel heavy, they don't even want to wake up. 'Goddamn it must've been a good sleep,' you thought. You groan from your hangover and lean over to grab your phone. Only to feel...something prickly underneath your touch. 

You open your eyes and find yourself outside, laying on the grass. You quickly cover your eyes from the blinding sunlight and wonder where the hell are you. Ah, shit, did you get so drunk you wandered outside of your apartment without your phone?

 You sit up to look around and you're....not in your neighborhood. No, you're somewhere else, this is not where you live.

"How far did I wander?"

You groan as you walk onto a street and then find a sidewalk to walk on. Your head is throbbing in pain, mad that you didn't have any headache medicine on you. When you came across the interstate you stopped walking and noticed the street signs...

Written in Japanese.

'What the?!' 

Your eyes widen as you stare in shock then look around, fully alert to see you are in Japan. How the hell did you end up here?! You were in your apartment outside of Japan. What's even weirder is how you can read and understand the language. Granted anime helped, and some lessons here and there, but it was hard for you to grasp the language by yourself. 

'Oh god am I still dreaming?' you thought, blinking repeatedly. 

"Oi kid watch where you're going!" a voice screams from your right. 

You turn to look only to see a flash of yellow dodging an elder man and heading straight to you. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa hey slow down-!" you scream, but it ended shortly. You feel a heavy weight collide into you, making you fall back and hit your head against the pavement. 

You cry out in pain and grip your skull, wondering if it split open or something. 'Great a concussion and a hangover, fuck my head!' your thoughts yowl in pain. Never mind the fact that there's also a heavy weight on top of you.

"Oh my gosh miss I am so sorry I was in a rush!" a voice frantically spoke. 

You open your eyes only for them to widen in shock. The familiar yellow jacket, the strawberry hair, the goofy kid you find as a comfort character. You blink a couple of times to see if he was actually here or you finally lost your mind. 

Itadori Yuji is right on top of you. 

'No....fucking....way.' 

"Are you alright do you have a concussion?" he asked worriedly. Shit, you might have one if you're seeing this character above you. 

"If you could please....get off...your heavy," your words struggle out. He immediately gets off and helps you up. "And yeah I'm fine, I should just go home and sleep it off."