Chapter Twenty-Five: Anpanman

~Flashback~

"Listen and listen close brat."

Yuji glares at him as Sukuna leans forward, his chin resting on the back of his hand. "If you want to keep Y/N safe, we need to make a pact again."

"Again? I didn't make a pact with you? And what's up, you know something I don't?"

Yuji is still hostile toward him which made Sukuna roll his eyes. "You're just as stubborn as that stupid Spartan," he comments. Yuji raises his brow in confusion. "Spartan?" 

"The tale Y/N was telling me about, Kratos." 

"Kratos? Hold up when did you and Y/N start talking?!" 

"We've been talking for a while now," Sukuna hummed, enjoying the tormented look on Yuji's face. "If you hurt her again," Yuji snarls, glaring at him. 

"Now why would I hurt my fiancé?" 

"...your what!?" Sukuna rolls his eyes, this shouldn't take this long. "Listen to me idiot, there's a bigger threat coming, I need you to agree to this pact." Sukuna appears in front of him and quickly blocks the oncoming punch from Yuji. 

"Like hell, I would! You're pure evil!" 

"An hour, give me an hour."

"No!"

"59 minutes."

"Fuck no." 

Sukuna grew irritated. He reaches out, gripping him by his shirt, and yanks him close. "Dammit kid if you don't let me have free reign Y/N is going to die!" he growls. Yuji looks taken back and before he could question him Sukuna continued speaking.

"That curse energy residing in her is dangerous, the more she uses it she becomes a curse or maybe something more dangerous. More dangerous than I, it's not something a human can handle. A god is pulling the strings behind all this and for her, I am willing to work with you to stop him." 

Yuji stares in shock and Sukuna lets him go. "Give me free rein as long as I need it and I will not harm anyone else." Yuji opens his mouth and Sukuna holds up his hand. "And I won't do anything devious that will hurt your precious friends." 

Yuji went to speak again and Sukuna cuts him off once more.

"And I won't plan any evil plan."

"Will you at least let me speak!" Yuji shrieks. Yuji grips his hair, weighing his options then looks back up at Sukuna. "So...you two are together? But that wouldn't be enough time! You didn't take my body over that much!"