Chapter Nine: Wake Up

when 'this' style appears, it means Sukuna is speaking to you in your mind.

-

"Time to wake up little rabbit." 

Your eyes snap open as you see Sukuna staring down at you, sitting on his throne. He's smirking as you slowly sit up, glaring at him. 

"You asshole," you hiss. "Using me to get Yuji to agree on those conditions!" His smirk widens as your glare hardens. Your brows furrow together as you feel hatred towards the man increase. 

Shit couple of months ago you'd like to get railed by him, but now? You find him despicable. 

'Hurting the small bean Yuji, I am gonna kick his ass,' you thought. Okay, scratch that, Yuji is a giant but he's still a wholesome bean anyways! "I'm going to bring you back to life and the first thing you do is call me an asshole?" he asked, amused. 

"You're the one who killed me in the first place!" You stand up, the glare never leaving your features. "I swear this era of children is so ungrateful," he sighed, looking off to the side.  

"I am not a child for one and two you can't honestly expect me to thank you for bringing me back to life after you ripped out my heart, broke my fingers, broke my wrist, slam my face into the pavement repeatedly and bit me!" You held up and counted your fingers, listing off the things he did to you. You grit your teeth as he still sits there, being smug about this whole thing. Learning from Yuji, you also grab a skull and throw it at him.

"I will not be used as your pawn!" 

Instead of creating a great deal of damage, the skull barely made it up half of the hill of bones. 

He laughs at your pathetic attempt and you grab skull after skull, throwing it at him. "No way are you going to have my body, mind, and soul, I refuse!" 

"You don't have a choice."

Chills went up your spine when you hear Sukuna behind you. You turn around, fist in the air but he holds up his palm making you punch that instead. "Do you honestly think you can beat me?" He pushes you back with his palm, making you stumble back. 

"No, but my aunt didn't raise a bitch!" 

You charge at him, throwing punches with a battle cry. But each of your punches only made contact with his palms as he chuckles. You swing with your other hand but he caught that easily. You struggle to get free as his smirk widens. "No, but your aunt appeared to have raised a weakling." You spout out profanities, threats, and angry yells as he holds you in the air by your wrists. You looked nothing more than a feisty little kitten trying to take down a tiger. 

"I'll be taking this." He places his hand on your chest and you panic, remembering how he ripped out your heart. With your free hand, you hit his hand, arm, and chest to get him to stop. "S-Stop!" You struggle in his hold, but instead of pulling your heart, he pulls out a gray orb. Your eyes widen as the orb floats in his hand, with him examining it.