Special Chapter: Positive

a/n: not updating for ten days feels weird...I hate it.

I pray for those who reads this 5,000+ words chapter.

-

"How much longer do we have to wait?"

"Patience Ryo," you giggle.

Both of you are looking down at the pregnancy test, waiting for the results. You and Sukuna felt like you're now in a position in life where you're ready to have children. He crosses his arms, glaring at the test silently demanding it to be read faster.

You're now 28 years old, still human. You wanted to wait until you were thirty to become a curse along Sukuna's side.

"Have you ever thought of any baby names?" you asked, looking up to him to pass the time.

"I thought of a girl's name, but not a boy's name," he said, running his fingers through your hair. "Aiko."

"Such a pretty name," you said, in love with it already. "I haven't decided on a boy's name yet."

He watches you smile nervously and look to the side. That shows him you fear he won't like the boy's name you thought of.

"Darling, what did you pick?"

"Um...I'll tell you later, I'm not sure myself." Okay, that's a lie you did, well two names. You wanted to name him after Yuji, but you also wanted to name him after Kento. They're two important people in your life, but seeing as how he despises those two yeah it wouldn't go well.

You'll just have to look for another name.

Your timer goes off and you two quickly look at the test. And it read positive.

-

"Y/N tell Yuji to leave me alone!" Megumi yells.

"Yuji!" you said, glaring at him.

"I'm not doing anything!" Yuji yells back.

Megumi runs from Yuji as Yuji chases after him, holding some nail polish as Nobara is also chasing after him. "Come on let's live the good old days and do each other's nails!" she tries to sway Megumi for her to paint his nails.

"We aren't 18 anymore leave my nails alone!"

"Come on I still do it!" Yuji argues. He then turns to you and runs up to you. "Come on Y/N let's-!" Sukuna abruptly stands in front of Yuji, glaring at him. "Stay five feet away from her," he orders.

Yuji blinks in surprise from the sudden aggression and slowly backs away with his hands in the air, still holding the nail polish. "Sukuna!" you scold, walking around him. "Sorry about him, ever since we found out I'm pregnant he's become overprotective."