Chapter Thirty: Unravel

A/N: A really REALLY long chapter

-

Megumi runs down the halls with Nobara beside him as the two fight off a special grade curse. Nobara throws three nails in the air and slams her hammer into them, piercing the curse. Nanami appears behind it and slices it in half with his covered sword.

The curse explodes and dies as Megumi tries to catch his breath.

Shit, this is all going so wrong.

When they all returned to the school after sealing tears that they knew existed, they were shocked to see if basically destroyed and Yuji and Y/N were missing. Everything was trashed like a violent fight broke out in your room and how there were holes in many walls.

It was clear that both of you were kidnapped and once again Megumi feels like he failed you both.

But Nanami pinpointed your locations and brought Gojo along, feeling this was going to be a tough battle to rescue the both of you.

"It's like a maze down here," Nobara mutters, looking around.

"It's filled with curses too, ranging from low levels to special grades," Kento mutters, looking at his phone. "Good news is Gojo found Y/n, but no sign of Yuji just yet." The three struggle to stand as the bunker around them shakes from a sudden earthquake and there are cracks forming all around them.

"What the hell is going on?!" Nobara yells, a bit frantic.

"The realities are tearing more frequently," Megumi mutters, and more tears appear in front of him. "How do we stop them from appearing?"

"Get Chaos to stop it, but I fear it may even be out of his power," Kento grumbles, adjusting his glasses. "Look how frequent it is, they're appearing by the minute, they're even growing larger than before. We have to consider the possibility that this is even out of his control."

-

"Hey what the hell Gojo why are we out here?!" you asked as Gojo warps you out of the bunker maze thing. He took you outside where there's woods.

"Because there are two of them waiting for us," is all he said.

"Huh?" You turn around and see Mahito and Geto waiting for you. You are on guard as Gojo stands there, relaxed. "Geto, last time I saw you I killed you," he said, humorlessly. "How did you come back again?"

"Well I couldn't die without seeing the new world, or should I say new worlds," he hums grinning. What the hell is he talking about? Suddenly his eyes turn on you in disgust. "All of your kind are nothing but filthy monkeys," he said with such disdain in his voice. You're surprised by the disgust in his tone.

"You're nothing but a fake, using curse energy that's not even yours, I have no idea what Sukuna sees in a low-life." Gojo stands in front of you, shielding you from Geto's sight.

"Say another word to her and I will forget that we were best friends," Gojo's words are heavy with anger. While his threat wasn't anything graphic it weighed heavily in his words. Like you did not want to test this man and find out what the hell he will do to you.

His fun personality diminished the moment Geto insulted you. Rage radiates from Gojo as you move closer to him.

"Damn what the hell did I do to him?" you asked, turning to Gojo.

"He has this vision that sorcerers should be the new race in this world basically," he grunts. "That we deserve to be more than protecting non-sorcerers." Wow, what an ass. Gojo raises his hand, but you grab his wrist.