Chapter Eleven: Blood, Sweat, and Tears

warning: mentions of self-harm

-

You sit in the dark room, still hidden away from everyone along with Yuji. That's right you're supposed to be hidden for about two months. You forgot why though that long though, you think the concussion made everything worse because you can't remember everything.

Not all the important stuff at least, you still remember the funny moments. You miss Megumi and Nobara, even in the short time you knew them. Yuji is snoring loudly in the bed next to yours and you groan, pinching the bridge of your nose.

You need a drink. 

You kick the blankets off and head to get some wine. You're as quiet as you can be and pour yourself some into a glass. One glass turned to two then to three. Soon you drank most of the bottle. 

'Still here...'

The light flicks on, showing Gojo standing in the doorway. His arms cross against his chest and he looks unimpressed by seeing you. 

"Isn't it too late to be drinking?" he asked. 

"Aren't you a little old to be that pretty?" you snap back, downing another glass of wine.

"Rude I'm not even that old," he huffs, walking to stand beside you. But his mood changed when he noticed you called him pretty. "You think I'm pretty?" he asked, smirking and giving you a wink. Or at least you think so, he still has that bandage on his eyes.

'Why does he wear it again? Maybe people will think he's some sexy alien from another world 'cause his eyes are so damn beautiful!'

You shrug your shoulders and pour yourself another glass. What's this your sixth glass? You can't even tell anymore. It was a big glass too so that's how the bottle was almost empty.

"Well I can't deny a handsome face," you mutter, drinking. "Anyways, why are you up so late?"

"Could ask you the same question," he said, taking the almost empty bottle away from you. Damn it's embarrassing that he of all people saw you like this. "I think you had enough for one night."

You sigh, not even bothering to fight him for it. "I'm fine Gojo, wine helps me sleep." His mouth slightly opens before saying, "But almost a whole bottle?" You shrug your shoulders and he sighs, rubbing his head.

"Y/N should I be worried?" he asked, serious.

"No you shouldn't be worried, I am fine."

"If you're going to be a danger to my students-" That ticked you off, you could never be a danger to them.

"I am not going to be a danger to them I never will!" you snap. Gojo crosses his arms against his chest, unimpressed. "With the way you're drinking you could end up being a liability on the battlefield," he spoke, his voice hardening. "If I lose any of them it will be on you."

'Them...'

Of course, he's more worried about the kids, you can't become a liability. You need to find another outlet for your problems. And you know just the one.

"You're right," you said.

"Wait what?" he asked, surprised. He didn't expect you to agree with him. You smile at him. "You're right, it would be a hassle if the three of them fought a curse and have to deal with a hangover woman. I'll stop tomorrow, but um...can I at least finish the bottle?"

Gojo bites his lower lip before handing it to you. You pour yourself another glass and drink to your heart's content.

"How long have you been drinking?" he asked.