Chapter Thirty-Four: Fate

warning: smut

-

"And if you want you can either add an egg or peas to your ramen."

Yuji excitedly explains as he tells you all the types of ramen at this ramen place. You smile as you can see him beam in excitement and you two order your ramen. Four weeks, four weeks since the entire world ending was stopped and you're slowly getting used to being powerless again. The people that went through the tears have come back, no one remembers the world ending, yet there were still many questions unanswered.

You don't think you'll have them answered.

"Honestly I can't wait to eat it," you answer. "I practically starved myself all day for this. Nothing and I mean nothing will get in the way of this ramen."

"I get what you mean, there was this one time I grandpa was bringing home this delicious fried chicken. I would wait for hours and not eat anything to make sure I eat that chicken."

"Wow that must be some good fried chicken, was it the legs or wings or tenders?" He blinks a couple of times before he chuckles. "Oh no, he would bring the whole bucket of every piece of chicken."

"Damn man how do you stay fit when I'm a damn potato?" you asked, jealous.

"I don't know!" he said laughing. "And you're not a potato, you're a very beautiful woman." He quickly ducks, holding his head making you giggle.

"Sukuna isn't here," you said, laughing as you know why Yuji ducked.

Whenever Yuji would compliment you, Sukuna would hit him on the head. "Right, right I'm used to him being beside you where is he?" he asked, looking around. "Over there," you said, pointing across the street. Yuji looks over and sees Sukuna sitting at a table outside a cafe with Megumi.

Sukuna raises his middle finger at Yuji who gasps offendedly while Megumi is sweating bullets sitting with the King of Curses.

You told Sukuna that this ramen meal was private and that he couldn't join. You and Yuji have planned this for so long that you didn't want anyone to interrupt it. Of course he tried to follow you two so you told him he could come if only he had some distance between you guys. And Sukuna is on thin ice so he's practically being babysat.

He chose Megumi because he tolerates him at least, if it was Gojo or Nanami he would have probably killed them.

In fact he despised them and you don't know why.

Okay Gojo you can see, but you didn't see why he despised Kento.

"So he stalked you over here?" Yuji asked, narrowing his eyes as he gives the middle finger back.

"Says the one who wouldn't let me go to the bathroom by myself," you said, narrowing your eyes at him. "I was just worried you would slip and fall!" he argues. You roll your eyes as your bowls of ramen was brought to you.