Chapter Four: Rockstar

You walk down the halls of the Tech's dorm following Gojo. 

"Since you're basically powerless, you can just hole up here until we get rid of Sukuna," Gojo said, grinning. "Just stay here, relax, and stay hidden."

"Yeah as much of a hermit I am that ain't life," you answer, groaning a bit. "I'd rather become strong than just sit back and worry about you guys." 

"You don't need to worry about me, I am the strongest after all," he said, smirking. Dammit if you only read the manga you could get many answers. If he is the strongest, you have no worries. Dammit instead of spending so much on alcohol you should've bought the mangas! You did hear a rumor on the internet that he got stuck in a box, but you don't know how much you should listen to it. 

"Okay maybe not you, but I worry about Yuji and Megumi as well."

"What!? You won't be worried about me!?" He dramatically yells, wiping his tears away. That somehow is making it past his blindfold. Whatever, it's Gojo nothing makes sense with him. 

"You just said don't worry about you!" you argue. 

Jesus this guy. 

"But how could you not worry about someone as handsome, stunning, and beautiful as me?" he purrs, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "Yah, don't touch me," you hiss shrugging him off.

He stops in front of a door only for the one on your right to slam open. "Ah Y/N you're here!" Yuji shouts, smiling big at you. He jogs up to you and hugs you. "Oh thank god, I thought you were going to be in a coma forever because of me." He rubs his face all over yours while tears stream down his face. You just let him, with a stone expression. 

Affection....disgusting.

"How come you let Yuji hug you, but you won't let me touch you?" Gojo asked, pouting. 

"Because Yuji is a total sweetheart and you....you're weird." Gojo's soul leaves his body and you sigh. "That's not a bad thing Gojo, being weird can be a good thing too. I just have a soft spot for Yuji."

Gojo accepts this answer and bounces back up, being all sunshiny and positive. "So you're not mad at me for almost putting you in a coma? Twice?" You shake your head no as he lets go of you.

"One the first time was an accident, two that was the curse's fault the second time. And yeah as much as I love to sleep, I couldn't stay in a coma while Sukuna wants my head." 

"It will be more fun when you're awake as I rip out your insides."

You blink in surprise as Sukuna's eye and mouth form on Yuji's cheek, grinning. "Sukuna!" Yuji yells, slapping his cheek. The mouth instead forms on the back of his hand. 

"I haven't killed a woman in so long," he said, snickering. "Once I take over this worm's body and have all of my fingers, you're going to die by my hands."