Chapter Twenty-Seven: Run

Sukuna carries you on his back back to the sorcerer school. Your arms are lazily wrapped around his neck as you also carry two stuffed animals in your hands. He walks up the long stairs as he also holds the three other stuffed animals he won for you. 

"I can walk from here," you mumble, tired.

"You've been up all night, if I put you down you're going to fall over. Just sleep." You groan and rest your face against his head, his hair tickling your face. "When I wake up will you be beside me?" you mutter.

"I will," he responds. 

He feels your body fully relax against him and hears your slow breathing. He smiles to himself, but that was quickly wiped away as soon as he made it to the top a bright flash blinded him.

"Aw cute! So cute! Who would've thought the King of Curses would look cute holding stuffed animals!" 

As soon as Sukuna's eyes adjusted he sees that stupid sorcerer holding a camera, Fushiguro and that one tempered woman. Sukuna growls lowly and he would have dropped the stuffed animals, but he knows how much you love them. 

And he won them fair and square.

"The hell are you doing here?" Sukuna hissed. 

"You two weren't being as sneaky as you thought you were!" Gojo exclaims with that stupid grin. "We may have followed you guys all night." Now Sukuna can see Megumi's and Nobaba's eyes looking dead and bag under their eyes. It was obvious he stung them along for this. 

"No one was being sneaky you idiotic slug, we just walked out the front door," Sukuna grunts, making his way to your room.

With the idiot following you two. 

"I have a proposition for you Sukuna!"

"Don't care."

"Wait this might be something that interests you greatly!" Sukuna continues to ignore him until Gojo had enough and warps in front of Sukuna.

"You, me, and Y/N. Three sexy people should have a-"

"No you manwhore," Sukuna denies, immediately knowing where he's going with this. He walks around Gojo who gasps offended. "You're missing out Sukuna!" Sukuna goes into your room and slams the door behind him. After he lays you down he even blocked the door so Gojo couldn't sneak in.

That damn sorcerer is weird who knows what he might try to do next.

He climbs into your bed and feels Itadori coming back for control. 

Yuji wakes up and stretches, finally having control of his body. He feels a weight on his chest and he looks down seeing you asleep. He rubs his eye as he sits up to head to his own room and use the bathroom and wash up. Sitting in your own blood for so long is not appealing.