Epilogue

For my friend html_optimusprime

If it wasn't for you this story would have been dumped and trashed long ago.

Thank you for inspiring me to keep writing it.

-

Soft moans leaves your lips as Sukuna leaves rough, sloppy kisses against your sensitive neck. Needy moans, and soft whimpers as you twirl and pull his hair. He growls hungrily his teeth brushing against your  skin, sending chills through your body. 

He sinks his teeth into your flesh, making you gasp out. "S-Sukuna," you moan out. "My king please." He feels himself about to lose control as his hands run up your shirt.

Until he can hear the soft padding footsteps heading to your bedroom. 

Your eyes also widen as the two of you freeze up and quickly untangle from each other. The door to your bedroom tries to turn open, but it is locked. 

"Mommy?" your son's soft voice calls out from behind the door.

Sukuna looks irritated as he was disturbed from his time with you as you giggle softly, healing yourself to get rid of the hickeys and lovebites you received from him. He's going to mark you all over again tonight. You rush to the door and open it. Without hesitation, your son runs past you and into your room.

Your son, Yuji, who is five years old, runs over to your bedside and climbs into bed. "There's a monster underneath my bed," he whimpers, hiding under your blanket. Sukuna raises his brow and pulls the blanket back, seeing his son curled up.

"There's no monster's under your bed," Sukuna bluntly, spoke. "No monster can get past me." You sit back into bed with your son between you and Sukuna then whack his arm. "I think it would make our son feel better if you go check," you mutter to him. 

Sukuna groans and gets up to head to Yuji's room. He hears you get up as well as his son, and follows him to the bedroom. The King enters his son's room and he hissed in pain when he stepped on a piece of Lego. Well, now that his son is here he has to humor him and look under the bed.

And by looking, Sukuna effortlessly raises the bed with on hand to look under it.

"No monsters here," he said, seeing nothing. He sets the bed down as his son looks unsatisfied.

"B-But what if it's invisible!" he yells, scared. "What if it's like the ghost I watched with 'Gumi and Nobara!"

"Excuse me? They let you watch a scary movie?" you asked, frowning. Sukuna smiles as he hears the disapproval in your tone. "Nope, this show called Courage the Cowardly Dog! King Ramsey's was telling them to return the slab!"

"Return the what?" Sukuna asked as he places his son in his bed. "I think it was King Ramsey's curse," you answer, sitting beside Yuji. "If someone steals it then they are cursed and the guy is all like, "Return the slab or suffer my curse." Yuji quickly nods and hugs your arm. "Mommy's right! He was so scary!"