Chapter Three: Danger

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!"

Yuji raises his arms in the air. "Wait, really I'm just fine!" he said, quickly. "More importantly, you, Y/N, and I are pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital." The marks on his body disappear making you relax and stand up. Megumi looks conflicted as Yuji turns to you. 

"You believe I'm okay, right Y/N?" he asks, hoping you plead for his case. 

You walk up to him, ignoring the shouts from Megumi to stay away from him. You place your finger on your chin, inspecting his face. "You look fine to me, you don't want to rip me apart do you?" 

"Why would I do that!?" he asked, offended. "We still have to eat ramen together!"

"Yeah I'd say Yuji is back!" you spoke, looking in Megumi's direction. Megumi still looks conflicted and doesn't put his guard down. In a blink of an eye, Gojo is right behind him.

'I only blinked!' you thought, impressed by his skills. You don't understand his power fully, but this dude could be a god for all you know.

"What's the situation?" Gojo asked. 

"Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?" Gojo waves at him, saying he wasn't planning on coming here. Something about higher ups and then he repeatedly takes pictures of Megumi's injuries. 

'He's funny when I was outside of the show,' you thought, grimacing a little. 'Can I even handle a personality like his?' 

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing," he announces. "So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing. So, did you find it?" Awkward tension fills the air because Yuji ate the finger. You heard it tasted like wax and maybe soap? You don't know and you don't ever plan on knowing. 

"Um... Sorry, but I ate it," Yuji apologizes, holding his hand in the air. 

More silence before Gojo asked, "For real?"

"For real," the three of you answer. He walks up to Yuji and begins inspecting his face. He then chuckles and said, "Damn it really did combine with you. That's hilarious." He then asked if he could switch out with Sukuna. 

"No way!" Yuji denies it, catching you off guard. In the show, he was quiet and questioning, but he never outright scream his refusal. "Is that even safe with Y/N here?"

"Who's Y/N?" Gojo asked as if he has not seen you at all. 

"I'm Y/N," you said, raising your hand. He turns to you and you feel nervous for some reason. "And uh he's right, is this even safe? When Sukuna saw me he headed straight for me because I'm a woman." Gojo begins stretching out his legs. "Don't worry I'm the strongest, just give us ten seconds. You'll be safe Y/N."

'Yeah I'm not sure,' you thought, narrowing your eyes a bit. "I don't know..." Yuji looks uncomfortable at this. You gently grab his arm, making him turn to you.