Chapter Five: Boiling Anger

"What is this dump!?" Nobara and Yuji shout. 

"This isn't even Roppongi!" Yuji yells.

You laugh to yourself, watching Yuji's and Nobara's dream die of visiting Roppongi. The building's aura of curse fills you with unease as you stare at it. Well, you did have a head injury a few days ago so you should be able to avoid this-

"Ah Y/N this is for you, I almost forgot about it." You look down to see Gojo holding out a rectangulare box. You take it from him and open it. 

"Huh, a phone?" you asked, surprised.

"Well we can't have you out on missions and you don't have a way to call for help," he said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Say you're lying there dying, you'll need to call us right?"

"Why do I have to be dying?" you asked, annoyed. "But anyways thanks."

"Oh don't thank me it was Megumi's idea. I was going to get you a cheap flip phone, but Megumi insisted we get you a smartphone." 

You turn to him with your brows raised in surprise. "Huh, really?" Megumi slowly turns away from you, so you face his back. 

"Just don't lose it," he said. 

You smile and hop in front of him, tilting your head to look him in the eyes. He blinks in surprise as you give him a big smile. "Thank you Megumi!" you thank him. He blinks a couple of times before looking up to the sky while also covering his face. 

"It's nothing."

"Y/N you'll be joining Yuji and Nobara on this one since you're the oldest here."

"Hold up, what?" you asked, surprised. Gojo smiles, you know this man is up to something. "You should look after the young folk, right? I also want to see what you're capable of if you'll become a sorcerer." 'You're an adult too buttmunch,' you thought, irritated.

"Excuse me but did you forget I split my head open, twice!?" You hold up two fingers in his face as he chuckles. "Don't worry think of this as an easy boss battle, if you can't even do that you'll be sent home."

Sent home.

Those words froze you and you clear your throat, fixing up your uniform. "Since you're unable to produce curse energy here take this." Gojo hands out a blade that fits right in your palm. Not too heavy, not too light like a perfect fit.

"Dude how do you know what fits me perfectly or not?" you asked, a bit sus.

"Because I know everything and anything now head inside, the two have already left you by now." You let out a shocked yell and chase after the two inside. "Ayo wait for me!" you yell, heading inside. 

Megumi's p.o.v

"Why are you letting Y/N inside and not me?" I asked, a bit confused. He explained to me that he's testing Nobara, but he has yet to explain you.