Chapter Twenty-Two: Failure Pt. Two

A/N: 1,000+ reads?! Holy moly thank you so much! 

So this has some naughtiness in it, ahem you've been warned. Not full-on sex, but a little steamy ride. Also double update!

-

You couldn't tell how long you were stuck in that crystal. Sukuna said it's only been four days, but it feels like it's been longer than that. He also said that Yuji was not leaving your side. That made you smile, but you feel terrible as well because that means Yuji is blaming himself.

You couldn't find a way to escape your shell yourself, so you hope Yuji or Nanami helps you get out. You blink slowly as you stare at the blood water at your feet. You're sitting on a skull that's resting on the bottom of the throne, trying to pass some time.

By doing....nothing.

You can see why Sukuna lazes around inside Yuji because there is nothing to do! What can you do besides listen to almost 200 hours of music on a little media player?

"You don't have to stay at the bottom, you can come sit with me on my throne."

You smile and glance up to see Sukuna standing beside you. "Thanks but I was just sitting here because I thought you didn't want a moody Mary sitting beside you," you spoke, looking back down to the floor er water. "Moody Mary? Is that a saying?"

"Nah I just made that up. But it wouldn't surprise me if someone else said it."

"Come sit by me, I don't mind that you're grieving now I just don't want you to be alone." He holds his right arm up, offering a spot next to his throne for you. "Hm, I think I want to be alone for a minute," you hummed. He nods and leaves you be as you sigh. You play with your hands, trying to distract yourself by doing something. All you can think about is B/N and is dorky smile and the memories you share with your other siblings. 

You...need to talk about him.

"Sukuna wait." 

You look up and he appears just like that. "Oh my god," you said surprised. He sits beside you. "You called, I appeared." 

"I just wanted to talk about funny stories I had with B/N."

Sukuna nods, signaling he was listening. "Okay, so when I was younger my brothers and I had to share a game system right? Well actually I was forced to share, now I don't like sharing-"

"You shared your sandwich with me," he interrupts you. 

"Okay, that was a peace offering from the zombie night terror you gave me."

Sukuna opens his mouth and wordlessly closes it. "Continue," was all he said. You let out a small giggle and rest your elbows on your thighs, leaning on our hands. "So anyways as I was saying I don't like sharing never did. The saying sharing is caring? Well, I didn't care, but I was forced to share my game system. Anyways I come home from school and the brats B/N and my other little brother shoved Cheerios into the system!"