Chapter Six: Flamin Hot Cheetos

warning: mentions of self-harm

-

Gojo kicked your ass in training and you wanted something to drink. Well no you and Gojo are sitting beside each other and enjoying a drink together. Well you are, you have a feeling he's trying to get you drunk so you can spill your secrets. 

"Are you from space?" he asked, intrigued.

"No," you grumble, pouring yourself your sixth glass. 

"You're not from around here, and I don't mean in the sense that you're also a foreigner," he hums, drinking as well. You finished your sixth glass and he pours you a seventh glass. The jokes on him, you've been drinking for a while and built your alcohol tolerance. So he's secretly shocked that you haven't spilled any beans yet from how much you drank. 

It's late as the two of you just talk, everyone else is sleeping. Only a small light came from the lamp in the room and between you two is a small table. It's low enough that you can just sit on the floor and it's the perfect height. 

"Come on why don't you just tell me!?" he whines, gripping his hair. 

"You're a smart handsome man, you'll figure it out," you grumble. "Just know that when you do, don't freak out too much, and don't tell anyone."

"You think I'm smart and handsome?" he asked, grinning. 

"Why not? Your face is handsome and....what was I saying?" you asked, feeling the alcohol now. He also drinks too and his cheeks start turning pink. "You were telling me where you came from."

"Sweetheart, if I could tell you I would," you answer, your words slurring a bit. Your cheeks are also turning pink as you two sit there. 

"Oh come on mama, tell me and maybe I'll give you a little reward," he spoke a little flirty. You giggle a bit and lean into your head, trying to stop your head from slamming onto the table. 

"And if I don't give you what you want, you'll spank me?" 

"Oh don't tempt me, princess." You just hum and smirk, while downing the seventh glass. "I can tell you're the bratty type." 

"Mm, maybe to you I would be a brat." 

"Please don't there are already enough brats around me," he sighs dramatically. "What like Yuji?" He shrugs his shoulders and pulls up his headband to peek at you with one eye. "You mean the one you like to protect, yeah him too."

You sense a tone in his voice, you couldn't quite place it. But it sure as hell wasn't a friendly tone that you're overprotective of Yuji. So before you even know it you said,

"Listen the first time I met Yuji I knew that if anything happened to him I would kill the whole world and then myself. He's a good kid, innocent, and wholesome. So yeah maybe I can get a bit overprotective of him. Also Megumi and Nobara, they're my children, and should anything happen to my children I will burn this planet down."