Chapter Thirty-Three: Tomorrow

"Gramps? I mean, God?"

God waves at you before setting his bag down. He's back in his old-man form as he unzips it. "Dad, what are you doing here?" Chaos mutters, gripping his hair. "I had it under control-"

"If you call making worlds collapse and tear apart I fear what it means for everything to go wrong," God interrupts. Sukuna leans down to your ear, muttering, "Who is that?"

You turn to look at him smiling. "Sukuna that's God, he brought me back." His brows raise in surprise. "Darling, you managed to get God to bring you back? How did you do that?"

Sukuna has bitter feelings towards God, especially in his human years. Days and nights he prayed to live the life he wanted. Prayed that he had enough food to eat every night and that he would live to another day. To have a family of his own, to be granted power, and get out of the life he called hell. Every day his prays went unanswered so he realized he couldn't rely on God.

He didn't want to rely on him so he became his own God.

"Honestly I don't know," you mutter. "I guess he was just feeling sorry for me."

"My son, you disrupted the order of the worlds," God sighs, disappointment in his words. Chaos groans, rolling his eyes, and spits at the ground. "Yeah, yeah I was planning on fixing it but that asshole was getting in my way!" he said, pointing at Sukuna.

"You killed his lover what did you think was going to happen?" God asked, raising his brow. "I could've fixed it!" God shakes his head. It was hilarious seeing Chaos throwing a tantrum, someone who was so powerful and acted so cool, here he is behaving like a child.

"You fixing it would cause this entire mess to happen again, you'll just throw everything out of balance again."

"What's so great about balance?! About structure?! I swear if you weren't in my way everything, everything would fall into chaotic darkness!" Chaos yells, laughing.

God sighs, shaking his head as he reaches into his bag. He holds up a gold sphere and it opens up. It's the same gem you found in Order's temples! The sphere extended into a complex shape and soon a bright light emitted from it. You covered your eyes as it shined brightly and as much as the Earth was shaking it stopped.

You peeked through your fingers to see the bright light erupting into the sky like a beacon. Multiple lights shoot out of it and hit the tears everywhere. You watch as the tears in the sky are sealed up, one by one as God also pulls a bell out of his bag. Before you know it the world stood still, as if the end of it never happened.

It's....quiet.

Chaos's eyes nearly bulged out of his face when he sees the bell. "Dad no!" God raises his hand to silence him. "Chaos you leave me no choice, this isn't a "simple" mistake. You nearly destroyed everything, everything I created. You need to be on punishment for a while."

When you look at the bell, it felt....evil. It felt as if you can hear whispers and screams in your ears as you look at it. Like insects festering in your brain and crawling inside of it. Immediately Sukuna made you look away from the bell as he can feel the power emitting from it.