Character Profile

I don't own Demon Slayer—only my original characters and plot but all artwork and media belongs to their rightful owners.

Name: Asahi Himari

Alias: The Pegasus Hashira
The Winged Sword

Age: 17 (part 1) 19 (part 2)

Hair colour: White with the tips being light pink

Eye colour: Purple

Breathing Style: Breath of Pegasus

The picture above is what Asahi looks like, but there are pegasus wings decorating her white and black haori, and they're also pink in colour. Asahi also uses an orcrist elven sword in the same colour scheme as above but with Pegasus wings at the base of the hilt and mini versions down the sides, like with Mitsuri's sword.

History of Breath of Pegasus:

A user was trying to master flower and love breathing before the sengoku era came to an end but the user ended up creating pegasus breathing which branches off flower and love breathing.

Requirements to use Pegasus Breathing:

• Users must believe in myths

• The user must love unicorns, pegasus, earth ponys etc

• The user must be flexible for the breath to be used

• An orcrist is highly recommended

• User must have a strong will in order for the breath to be used

Techniques:

First Form, Pegasus Flight:

The user would do a 180 backflip up in the air as then the orchist would glow a faint white as the user would then decapitate the enemy's head.

Second Form, Triple Stomp:

The user would run towards the enemy with lightning speed and appear at the enemy from behind and would slash the enemy twice and slashes the head for the third time.

Third Form, Calming Love:

The user would rush towards the enemy and would send out multiple slashes at once and when the enemy is hit they feel a strong surge of love penetrate them and crumble away without decapitation.

Fourth Form, Never Ending Bloom:

The user runs around the enemy with extreme speed and would stab in different directions as flowers start to bloom on where the enemy is stabbed and leaves an opening as the user decapitates the enemy's head.

Fifth Form, Pegasus Finale:

The user would twirl their orcrist around before a bright glow started to form on the sword as the user would rush towards the enemy and swiftly decapitates the head.

Sixth Form, Petals Fall:

The user would stab her enemy multiple times as petals started to grow on the enemy before falling off and crumbling away bit after bit until the demon was no more.

Seventh Form, Blooming and Exploding Love:

The user runs around the enemy with lightning speed as the user stab the enemy in different angles as leaving holes in the shape of love hearts that will soon grow and explode leaving an opening for the user to decapitate the head.

Eighth Form, Pegasus Wrath:

The user would jump in the air doing a barrel roll and sends multiple slashes towards the enemy and when the enemy gets hit a hoof would appear all over the enemy's body before the user decapitates the enemy's head.

Ninth Form, Blooming Love:

The user would send a singular slash towards the enemy and when the enemy gets hit they would feel calm and relaxed dropping their guard as the user decapitates the enemy's hesd swiftly and painlessly.

Tenth Form, Calming Meadow:

The user would run at the enemy and sends a singular slash towards the opponent which sends the enemy into a meadow where it was peaceful and calm causing the enemy to lower their guard and calm down as the user slashes the enemy's head painlessly.

Asahi's sword:

Just imagine it looking kinda like the pic above but with pegasus wings on either side of the base of the hilt, so the main colours are pink and purple for the hilt and the blade itself will be white