Chapter 14

Asahi's P. O. V:

I wake up at four am to the sound of Rei calling to me from the window. I groan as I roll over, seeing my kusagai crow perched on the window sill.

It's been a week since I healed from my last mission and I've been back at work.

I drag myself out of bed and step up to my window. I slide it open. "Caw, caw! You're needed at Oyakata-sama's residence, along with Giyu and Shinobu," Rei informs me.

I nod my head as I reply, "I'll be right there." Rei flaps off into the night.

I close my window and find out my Demon Slayer uniform of a long sleeved white shirt with a white tinted long sleeved shirt over it with gold buttons and a knee length white tinted skirt. On my feet are knee high brown socks with purple leg warmers over them and zori sandals that have pink straps. Then I brush out my long white hair with pink tips and slip a blue bow in the back.

I thrown on my white haori that has a black trim decorated with Pegasus wings and strap my nichirin blade, which is an orcrist, a type of eleven sword, to my left waist. It's pink and purple in the hilt but the colour of the blade itself is white, just like a Pegasus. Pegasus wings also decorate the base of my sword hilt and down the sides of the hilt in mini versions.

Then I tie my light blue ribbon in my white hair.

After strapping my pink and purple orcrist with the blade itself being white to my left waist, I exit my room

I grab a quick bite to eat and let Kirameki and Yume out in the field, making sure they both have enough water.

I make my way to the Ubuyashiki Estate.

🗡🗡🗡

In the room, I sit on Giyu's left with Shinobu on his right, the three of us sitting back on our heels, as the Master sits in the sliding door doorway, two white haired girls with violet eyes with him.

My Tsugukos are waiting outside.

"You did well to return," Master says as he holds the Kusagai crow that had flown with a message and is now out of breath in his lap. Poor thing. "It would appear that... most of my children have been killed. We may very well find the Twelve Kizuki there. It will seem I'll have to send in some Hashira." The two white haired girls turn their heads to look back at us. "Giyu, Asahi, and Shinobu."

The three of us say in unison, "Understood."

Shinobu says, "If only humans and demons could get along with each other. Wouldn't you agree, Tomioka, Himari?"

 Wouldn't you agree, Tomioka, Himari?"