Chapter 25

Asahi's P. O. V:

"Sakura Blood Demon Art: Sakura Slash," The demon says before sweeping her arm and cutting at me with a cherry blossom petal. With a grunt of exertion, I dive to the side to avoid it.

"Pegasus Breathing, Ninth Form: Blooming Love," I say as I slash my sword once, sending a singular slash at the enemy. She dodges and slashes at me with a cherry blossom petal. I do the same move and we dance back and forth, though the demon manages to land a couple of slashes on my arms.

"Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide," Says Giyu as he rushes at the demon. He thrusts his sword but the demon dances back to evade it.

"Water Breathing: Water Surface Slash." The Tomioka swings his sword and cuts towards the demon' neck, only for her to jerk back.

"Sakura Blood Demon Art: Plummeting Leaf." The demon leaps up and throws her leg down in an axe kick. Giyu and I dodge it.

"Pegasus Breathing, Second Form: Triple Stomp," I say as I run at the demon. I flash behind her and attempt to slash my orchrist three times. She dodges and whirls to face me.

"Sakura Blood Demon Art: Detonating Petal." I cry out as a few exploding cherry blossom petals knocks me around but I manage to keep my footing, though barely. I gasp when the demon suddenly appears right in front of me. "Sakura Blood Demon Art: God Palm."

My eyes bug in their sockets as the demon thrusts her palm into my stomach. There's a "charging" sound and I'm thrown backwards.

"Asa-chan!" Giyu exclains wirriedoy before I crash into the wall of a building and collapse. I cough as I hear Giyu attack the demon. "Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash." Giyu slashes with his nichirin blade repeatedly at the demon and they dance back and forth. Meanwhile, I struggle to get back to my feet so I could help Giyu. "Water Breathing, Third Form: Flowing Dance."

I grit my teeth as I lean up on my elbows and Giyu bends his sword along his body in a flowing motion while thrusting it at the demon.

"Sakura Blood Demon Art: Sakura Slash," Says the demon before slashing at the Water Hashira. They exchange swift slashes as I manage to get to my feet.

"Come on, Asahi, move!" I think determinedly as I grip my white orchrist.

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form: Constant Flux," Giyu says before he thrusts a water dragon at the Sakura Blood Demon Art user. She gets hit in the stomach before dodging another attack, and another.

"Sakura Blood Demon Art, Technique Deployment: Blooming Technique Deployment: Cherry Style," Says the demon before she swings her fist at the Tomioka. She uppercuts him into the air, cherry blossom petals forming beneath her to boost.

Then the pinkette roundhouse kicks Giyu in his chest before performing a scissor kick to his shoulder. Giyu's eyes jerk wide as he's sent crashing back to the ground.

The Sakura user lands with her knees bent. She stalks towards Giyu who struggles to get back to his feet, purpose in her gait.

My eyes widen with worry when I see the demon kneel in front of Giyu.

"Now it's time to feast," She says eagerly. My features darken.

Over my dead body!

"Pegasus Breathing, Tenth Form: Calming Meadow," I say. I run at the demon and send out a single slash of my sword. The demon avoids it and scowls at me.

"Asa-chan! You're alright," Says the Tomioka in immense relief upon seeing me. He gets to his feet.

"It still hurt like hell, though," I mutter, shooting the pink haired demon a death glare.