Chapter 35

Third Person's P. O. V:

Asahi runs at the dark haired demon while thinking, "Pegasus Breathing, Sixth Form: Petals Fall." She stabs repeatedly with her orchrist but the demon saw the attack coming and dives to the side. She then launches several thorns at Asahi who deflects them.

"Blood Demon Art, Tendril Control: Tendril Tornado!" The demon sends a tornado of tendrils at the purple eyed girl who hacks through them with her Third Form: Calming Love.

Asahi launches into a barrel roll towards the demon while thinking, "Pegasus Breathing, Eighth Form: Pegasus Wrath!" As she stabs towards the enemy, hoof prints appear, causing her to grunt at the pain. Asahi goes to decapitate her but misses when the demon jerks backwards.

Asahi barely manages to avoid the next thorn that tries to slash her right forearm.

Asahi runs at her opponent and thinks, "Pegasus Breathing, First Form: Pegasus Flight." She does a 180 degree backflip as her sword glows brightly, but again misses cutting off the enemy's head.

Asahi feels something wrap around her ankle and she grunts sharply as she's suddenly tossed to the side by the demon she's fighting. Asahi grunts again as she rolls a few times before finally coming to a stop.

Asahi lets out a gasp but manages to roll out of the way just in time to avoid a tornado of tentacles plunging into her.

Asahi rolls to her feet and starts to run around the ravenette at lightning speed. "Pegasus Breathing, Seventh Form: Blooming and Exploding Love!" She proceeds to repeatedly stab at the female and holes in the shapes of love hearts appear before they grow and expand, causing the demon to freeze.

Asahi takes this as her chance to behead her, but was surprised when tentacles wrap protectively around her, preventing Asahi from doing so. The white haired girl scowls in frustration before doing a few back hand springs in order to avoid more thorns. She deflects even more with her sword, fighting through the pain of her wounds.

"Pegasus Breathing, Tenth Form: Calming Meadow," Thinks Asahi before she slashes once. The demon dances away to avoid it. "Pegasus Breathing, Second Form: Triple Stomp." The white haired girl appears behind her opponent and aims a couple of slashes to the back of the neck, only for the demon to jerk away from her.

Asahi's eyes jerk wide as tentacles wrap around her wrists before they throw her onto the ground, face first, causing the Himari to grunt.

"I'll end this right now," Says the demon, readying some thorns to plunge into the Pegasus Hashira. Asahi manages to deflect them with her orchrist, however, and gets to her feet, breathing a little heavily before trying to control her breathing.

Asahi runs around the demon as she uses Twisted Trail, and Asahi uses her Seventh Form: Blooming and Exploding Love to cut the tentacles. With narrowed eyes, the white haired girl throws herself at the demon and goes to use her Second Form to finish her, but the demon says, "Blood Demon Art, Tendril Control: Cage."

Asahi's eyes widen when tentacles suddenly wrap around her, up to her shoulders and feet, preventing the Pegasus Hashira from attacking her opponent.

The demon laughs. "Looks like I win this fight, Pegasus Hashira. But don't worry, I'll send your precious Tsugukos to join you very soon."

Asahi's features darken considerably as she responds, "You just try to touch them, and your head will roll, got that?!"

"But you can't even get out of my tendrils, let alone use your sword right now. So, really, you're the one who's going to lose. Maybe I should make you watch while I devour your precious Tsugukos, hm?"