Chapter XXIII

Thorin walked up behind me, so I turned around. "Fili told me what you did for his brother and him. I have come to tell you I accept your apology, but also you forgive me for the way I acted" He said.

"Thorin I forgave you a while ago" I said to him.

"But can I ask one thing of you?" He asked.

"Anything" I replied.

"When I die, please look after Kili, Fili and Erebor" He said.

"Thorin, I would be honoured" I said bowing to him.

"Thank you, even though you're a shape shifter, I knew I could count on you" He said resting his hand on my shoulder. Kili was just stirring and he said my name.

"Im here Kili, Im here" I reassured him. He patted the bed and I sat with him.

"Taureil told me, I can get up and walk around tomorrow" He told me placing his hands on mine.

"That's good" I said kissing his cheek.

"Have you been crying?" He asked, tucking a piece of my black hair behind my ear.

"No" I replied quickly.

"Uh huh" He nodded as if though he didn't believe me.

"Abrax Gandalf needs to see you" Thorin told me.

"Okay, I'll be back" I told him.

"I have something for you from Master Baggins" He told me handing me a letter, so I took it and opened it. He replied to my letter, saying he understands and is willing to forgive me. I walked in to Kilis room and I saw his weapons laying on the side, I wandered over and sat on the chair and began to clean them and sharpen them.

Kili had no objection he just smiled at me and watched. When I was finally finished I laid them out on the desk. I stayed with him for most of the night, and I soon grew tired, I laid my head down on my arms, as I fell asleep on the edge of his bed.

In the morning I woke up at my own time, the sun didn't wake me and neither did Kili. I looked up and I noticed that Kili was not there, I got up and went searching for him and I find him on the bridge as I can see him from where he's standing, he's talking to his brother and Thorin and he looks a little nervous. He has no idea that I am standing here. Hercules clip clopped behind me, revealing my hiding spot, I just put my head in my hands, but I mounted my Pegasus and we flew up into the sky.

We soared over Rivendell, and we landed on the highest point and we could see everything, the wind blew through my hair and my Pegasus' mane. I then told Hercules to fly over the river so he did and he dragged a hoof in the water, we flew till noon which was when Fili called me down from the sky telepathically, so I landed down on the bridge where Kili and I shared our first kiss.

"What's wrong?"  I panicked.

"Kili was looking for you" He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Dismount and turn around" He said. So I dismounted and I looked around there stood Kili with a ring in his palm.

"Abrax will you marry me and be mine forever, as Dwarves marry for life. As your the one, the one partner I chose and the one being I would like to spend the rest of my life with?" He asked me romantically.

Please vote and comment