Chapter XXXXXII

Thorin sat with me for most of the day, I was missing Erebor more than ever and Thorin even changed the bandages on my wrist trying not to hurt me, I slept most of the day and I think I was only awake for a few hours of the day as I remember Kili swapping with his uncle. I stretched in Kilis arms forgetting about my arm and it made me whimper as I turned into my wolf form and I stood up shaking Kili off me.

"Well someone is stronger" He commented, but my wrist couldn't take the weight of my body and I soon collapsed down again. "Or not" He answered, in wolf form I was heavier and so Kili just sat next to my head brushing his fingers through my mane. In the evening the whole of the company and the Hobbits gathered into Bilbo's living room, by the evening I was finding my feet , even if Bilbo had the hearth burning, Merry, Pippin, Sam and Frodo were cold so I told Kili to move as he was resting on my side and I motioned for the hobbits to sit there to warm up, and I even put my tail around Pippin and Merry so they had extra heat, but leaning my huge head onto Kilis legs who rubbed my snout softly.

"Perhaps its time they see her in action" Bilbo suggested pointing his pipe at me.

"And do what?" Kili inquired.

"I know a few hobbits who capture Wargs and make them fight each other and the other hobbit place bets" Bilbo explained.

"I thought you didn't like any of that?" Gandalf questioned him.

"I did when I was younger" He replied.

"I am pregnant" I snarled lifting my lips over my teeth.

"Tell me Abrax when did that ever stop you before?" He asked.

'Its that god damn ring, that's making him act like this' I thought rolling my golden eyes. 'He knows I know and wants me to die' I added. "Fili ready my armour, I will fight tomorrow" I told him.

"That may not be wise, as you can barely support yourself on your left paw and you may run a risk of losing the baby again "Oin advised me once again.

"But if these hobbits want to see me at my full potential then unfortunately I am going to have to chance it" I regrettably said.

So in the morning I stayed in wolf form and Bilbo and everyone else followed us down to the area in the woods where the Warg fights were, the only disadvantage was that I was to be chained down while the Wargs were loose, I looked at Kili and I gave him my 'I am sorry' look and then allowed the beast to take over, but before I prayed to the wolf god that he helped me through this and helped my baby to survive this no matter how bad the fight got even if the Wargs bled me dry I wanted our baby to survive.

"You know I wont need this" I commented pulling the chain from the rock so I was loose, but I was going to use the hook as a weapon, the Wargs walked around me as if though checking me out for weaknesses, I was staring at them as they circled me, the beast was snarling and growling, my hackles rose up and as I growled they shook, but then I remembered my power over  them and I howled commanding them so they were now under my control, and I made them act like puppies as the went bounding over to the hobbits licking their faces and I broke the collar from around my neck, I needed to change back into human as I was beginning to feel weak, Fili and Kili ran to my side supporting me.

"That's why I told you not to shape shift!" Oin yelled. "Now you're  pregnant Abrax it takes more strength and energy" He added.

"I am sorry to disappoint you, Master Baggins" I commented as I walked away with the brothers.

"Can we keep them?" Frodo asked.

"If they stay like that then yes you can" He answered.

"They'll stay like that as long as I am in control" I replied.

"Good" Bilbo answered.

"You need to start listening to people in case we lose the baby" Kili advised me.

"Fine" I answered rolling my eyes. "While I am training and with Thorin, Fili will be looking after you" He explained to me.

"What did I tell you about not giving me any special treatment" I reminded him.

"Do you think Abrax and the Wargs could hunt for us?" Merry asked.

"I'll try boys, I'll try" I told them. 

"No you wont" Kili whispered to me. We got back to Bilbo's house where we had his bed and we both slept and a few hours later Fili ran in.

"We're going on a camping trip, your both coming with us" He said.

"What the company and the hobbits?" Kili asked.

"Yes" He nodded.

"This ought to be fun" I added.

So Kili and I began to pack our things up, and I looked out the window noticing the Wargs helping the hobbits to load their things onto the carriage. Once everything was loaded we mounted our steeds and we rode off, Thorin leading and he needed to speak with me so I galloped up the front leaving my husband to talk with his brother.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you still have the family sword with the crest on the handle, that my grandfather gave you before the battle of Moria?" He inquired.

"Yes, its hidden under my bed at Erebor, why?" I quizzed him.

"Because the elders want it back to put it on display in the hall where all the warriors fell" He answered.

"Okay as soon as we get back I will give it to you" I told him. I was about to drop back but he advised me "start listening to Oins instructions, that baby is important"

Please vote and comment