Chapter XXXVI

The beast took its anger out on the Orc and once it had fed, I took over control and I turned back into human form, smothered in black blood and my dear husband looked terrified and had tears in his eyes. 'I thought he was used to this by now' I thought.

The beast had weakened me and so I backed up to the wall, still with the collar on and then rested against the wall falling asleep. I was woken up by footsteps advancing towards me, I opened my eyes and there stood Kili. "I am so sorry" I sobbed.

"Abrax I understand" He said wiping the tears from my bloodied face. "We're expected at Erebor, but first you get cleaned up" He told me as he took the collar off my neck, I walked to the waterfalls while Kili packed and I washed the ebony blood from my pale skin, once it was all off I got changed and noticed I didn't have my usual leather clothing but a turquoise blue dress, I had no choice but to put it on, so I slipped into it before walking back and Kili waited in the courtyard for me, Achilles was waiting next to him. I just smiled and I felt self conscious of what I was wearing.

"You look beautiful" He reassured me kissing my cheek.

Then we both mounted Hercules and Kili wrapped his arms around my waist and his head pressed into my back, we then flew back to our beloved Erebor and we landed. I dismounted swinging my leg over my Pegasus' head and Kili rode Hercules into the mountain, but I needed to got to the armoury as I needed some time alone as my stomach hadn't quite accustomed it to the Orc flesh yet and I found a quiet spot where I threw up the remnants of the Orc.

"You're not making me a grandmother just yet are you?" Dis asked, as she walked over to me.

"No" I replied pausing and finding the strength to stand up right. "My human stomach is not quite in sync with my wolf stomach, so what ever it eats especially Orc flesh ends up being emptied from my stomach, put it that way politely." I told her before being sick again.

"Come, I'll take care of you while you recover" She told me helping me back to her home. I felt ill for most of the day and my stomach was rubbed raw from constantly throwing up. "You know I don't think its the Orc flesh!" Dis exclaimed bringing me in another cup of water.

"That's impossible!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" She inquired.

"Because my wolf genes would ultimately destroy the Dwarf genes" I explained leaving it at that, taking a sip of water but I then thought. 'Could it be true? Could I be? No don't be silly' I soon fell asleep but I was woken up by a hand rubbing my back, I looked around and saw Kili.

"I heard you've been unwell" He stated.

"Yes" I nodded. "I still cant digest Orc flesh or any raw flesh for that matter" I added.

"Well I've got to go and assist Thorin in a meeting with the Kings and Fili will be there too, as being his nephews we have to go" He told me, I had turned around and he kissed my cheek, then left me. But I soon got up and watched Kili leave to the mountain.

"I always have wondered why Kili married me, I am nothing but a beast that is hard to keep under control" I sighed.

"He loves you and accepts that the wolf is apart of you" Dis told me reassuring me and resting her hand on my shoulder.

"You know Thranduil was very grateful for you giving your help, in fact he has arranged to arrive here in a few days to thank you in person and wants to give you an offer and pay you what you are due, as you flew off before giving him a chance" She told me.

"Oh!" I exclaimed not expecting it. "I hope he doesn't want me to assist him in questioning that often it drains my strength and then I will be away from Kili and I hate it" I explained.

"He hates it to" She replied.

"You should've seen him when you were last away, poor boy. He waited in the courtyard day and night, sun and rain. He cried the first day you left and when he found out you were dying, he cried and tears poured from his eyes even more he was hysterical" She explained.

"He really misses me that much it doesn't seem like it" I replied.

"But I can tell you, if you are having a baby he will be so happy and as will Thorin" She told me.

"Look Dis I told you, there is no chance of us having a baby. My wolf genes are too strong" I repeated.

"Its just a matter of time" She insisted.

"Besides I wouldn't want my baby growing up around me, especially not in wolf form, in case I harm them" I told her.

"No but you wouldn't, not to your own child" She said.

"Dis once the beast takes over, everyone within my view are running prey to me" I explained.

"Why do you think I attacked Fili" I told her, then headed towards the mountain.

"You did what?!" She yelled.

Please vote and comment